36 - morning

A/N: idk how good this chapter is bc I'm writing it at 6am lol.

Penelope POV

I woke up the next morning still snuggled up with mommy. I feel little again, which flip flopping from little to big is still definitely weird to me.

I looked up to see mommy still asleep and I whined slightly as I scooted my body up towards her. "Mommyyyyy. Wakey p'ease?" I whined out to her and I smiled when she slowly opened her eyes.

She smiled tiredly at me before pulling my body closer and given me a dozen kisses making me go into a giggling fit. All my laughter must have woke momma and mama up because I saw them both sit up looking at us.

I felt a little guilty this morning for waking them up. "Sorry momma, sorry mama. I be quiet." I told them quietly. Mommy sat up and pulled me into her lap while rubbing my back.

"No baby, it's okay. They needed to get up anyways." Mommy tried to reassure me and I didn't really believe her.

"Come here sugarplum." Momma spoke quietly with her arms open. I crawled out of mommy's lap and into momma's arms. She held me close to her and I rested my head on her chest.

"Sugar, this isn't the first time mama and I have been woken up from you... Has it ever been a problem before?" Momma asked and I shook my head no.

"Then why is it a problem now sweetie?" Mama spoke up and asked me.

I tried to hide my face into momma's neck but she kept me facing them. "I sick still like last night and you all had to deal wit me so I knows you tired." I told them. I had been feeling a little better and I'm glad I had a giggle fit with mommy, but that didn't help my stomach any.

Momma sighed as she kissed my temple. "Sugarplum...you never have to worry about us, okay? We are just fine and we are so happy to see you giggling this morning. I'm sad to hear you still feel sick, but there's nothing we love more than to hear you happy and laughing." Momma told me and I nodded my head a little.

"Since you still aren't feeling good, why don't you stay home from school today?" Mama spoke quietly to me and I groaned.

"Mama I already miss so much school." I whined and she nodded her head.

"I know baby, but you're working in mommy's office anyways and this way if you get sick again then you will be at home and not in her office. Okay?" Mama reasoned with me.

I nodded my head, "Okay mama." I told her and she smiled while leaning over to kiss my forehead.

I felt someone grab me from under my armpits and quickly realized it was mommy. She had pulled me back into her lap and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm going to call and get a sub for today." Mommy told momma and mama who both nodded their heads.

"Why mommy?" I asked a little concerned.

She kissed my cheek, "Because I want to stay home with my wives and my sick baby." She said out loud.

"Momma and mama take care of me so you no miss school mommy." I told her a little quietly.

"Nonsense my baby. I want to stay home with you all." Mommy spoke again before giving me a big hug.

"Come on, let's get ready for our stay at home day." Momma spoke up this time and we all nodded in agreement.

I got out of bed first as mommies all piled out of bed behind me. I started walking towards the door when I was scooped off the floor. I smiled when I saw it was momma  who had placed me on her front.

I rested my head on her shoulder as she carried me into the bathroom.

"Why don't we get you bathed before we start our day?" Momma asked as she got the bath water running.

I gave her an understanding nod as she began to strip me out of my clothes. I didn't potty on myself in the middle of the night thankfully, but I think that's because I went to bed feeling big.

Momma helped me into the tub before getting in behind me. I already knew the drill so I didn't try to cuddle yet.

She washed my body and my hair quickly and I finally turned around to cuddle. I laid my front on hers and she scooped water onto my back. I sighed contently just being cuddled up with her.

"Love you momma." I whispered and she chuckled lightly.

"I love you too sugarplum." Momma told me before making us get out.

She had dressed me in a new onesie, a pair of sweats and braided my hair. She carried me down the stairs where mommy was waiting and took me into her arms.

We ate breakfast, kind of. They ate breakfast and I had a piece of toast and a little bit of applesauce since I wasn't hungry.

We were just going to sit around and watch movies but I had other ideas. "Mommies, wanna p'ay!" I said happily and all the women smiled at me before mommy shook her head.

"I don't know baby. We probably shouldn't play on the jungle gym right now. I don't want your tummy more upset." Mommy told me and I pouted.

"What if we played with some inside toys?" Momma asked and I looked at her with my head tilted.

"Inside toys?" I asked curiously and momma smiled at me while mama went over to the closet.

Mama came back over with a whole tub of toys causing my eyes to light up.

"There's barbies, baby dolls, legos, hot wheels and probably more in here. We can play with these." Mama spoke and I smiled seeing all of them.

"T'ank you mommies!" I told them before pulling out a couple of barbies and handing each of them one.

A/N: I had seen some people wanted to see more playing with Penny and her mommies, so I ended this chapter with the start of it and plan to continue it in the next chapter.