4

C h a p t e r : 4
___________________

" So you are saying You made normal Chocolate and they said white chocolate "

" So you are saying You made normal Chocolate and they said white chocolate ". Hyunjin asked.

The girl had told everything that had happened except what happening on her couch.

That was classified information .

Seri nodded " I don't personally like white chocolate much and that took me by surprise ".

Even though a week had passed , Seri just couldn't brush it aisde. Someone gave or rather replaced her gifts.

Her Hard work. She had spent hours just trying to find the perfect wrapper and bow.

And for someoneto replace it,  she won't mind snapping their head.

Yeonjun sipped on his drink and commented " Well...you could sneak into the security room and get the CCTV ?".

Hyunjin grinned " oh breaking in ? Sounds nice ". And fist bumped Yeonjun who chuckled.

Seri smiled softly seeing the two boys be all giddy and Soft for each other.

They would act all tough and Cool but they were honestly the most softest boys she knew and not to mention how cute and adorable they were.

" We'll see about that... it's also so that..i feel like they are hiding something ".

The past few days , it wasn't like they avoided her but she could see the slight discomfort on Their faces and how when ever they went out , they would look around.

Making her wear caps and mask hiding her face.

It was almost like They didn't want others to see her .

Or they were embarrassed of here and that kept on nagging her self confidence.

Yeonjun choked " Now that is a problem,  want me to spy on them?". He stated as it was the most normal thing.

Seri Didn't reply,  if she agreed to that , that meant she didn't trust them but at the same time if she did agree , she'll know the reason why they are acting like this.

Hyunjin sighed " We'll think about this later , i have a date with Seyeon ". He waved at them and walked out.

Seri chuckled " He's happy with her ". Yeonjun nodded " Anyways , hang out with me , like the old times ".

Seri nodded and said " It would be same if you weren't so Freaking tall ".

" Don't blame me , everyone has it in my family ".

Seri kept quiet,  he was true , Yeonjun was 5'11 , his noona , 5'8 and Minho,  6 ft. Obviously she would feel Tiny.

The two spent some time in the cafe simply chatting and playing some video games.

Around 7 , the two decided to walk home the long way.

" hey ? Tell me this , what do you feel when you are around your soulmates ?". Yeonjun was genuinely interested as he himself hadn't met his own soulmate.

The girl opened her mouth to say something but stopped as her eyes fixed on someone.

Inside A luxurious restaurant.

Her heat beat started increasing as she saw the big group in the restaurant.  Her eye sight started blurring as she saw the actions between them.

Her throat became dry when she saw Her two best friends inside.

She took a step back and held onto to Yeonjun who looked at her concerned and a bit confused .

" Yeonjun? ". She spoke drily.

" Hmm ?".

" Please tell me it's not them with those girls ".

Yeonjun looked up and his heart dropped.

There they were , all six of her soulmates inside each with a woman she recognised except the one with Jeno and Shotaro.

But what even broke the girl next to him was the fact that someone else was there.

Hyunjin and Seyeon.

All laughing .

_______ t h e  E n d_____

( for today )

Sorry i have like alot of exams

S T R E A M

DONT CALL ME

( when it releases duhh)

And

P A R A N O I A