Going x Back

"Years?" I whispered out while my heart start aching. The cup of hot tea in my hands burned slightly but it made my hands get not as cold.

"Yeah um... When my sister told me that she found out someone wanted her dead she called me over. She told me to make a contract with my ice ability to the point where this 'Y/N Zoldyck' could not unfreeze herself. The plan was for her to fake her death and then do whatever she wanted to but turns out she actually did die..." The guy answered while taking out his phone and going to some messages.

"These messages were sent about 5 years ago. It's November 16th today. 3:51 AM." The guy showed me the messages and then swiped up on his phone to show me the date.

A small smile appeared on my face and I gave out a dry chuckle. He looked at me and I stopped. "2 days until my birthday... That's ironic."

The guy's eyes softened and he looked down. The sound of him sniffling pissed me off. I could barely move and If I did try to kill him I would probably kill myself from putting too much strain on my body.

"I-I'm sorry I-If I hadn't obeyed my sister this would've n-never happened to you..." The man sniffled and looked up at me with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Save your pity... Where are we?" My voice started breaking out and the man rushed the get the hot tea and make me drink some. After a few sips I cleared my thought and it felt better.

"We're still in the same place as before... When you called someone and told them to get people  I brought you down to the second basement. They raided the whole house besides here and they did it for days... I heard people screaming and some even threatened to kill me if I was still here."

"Most likely Grandpa Zeno or Killua and Gon." I murmured. He stayed quiet and put a hand under my arm and I glared at him.

"I-I'm just going to take you to the shower... Y-your body needs to warm up..." He replied and I relaxed my body. He helped me get up and we slowly walked over to the bathroom. He already a hot bath that was steaming ready.

Once I got in I felt my skin start to burn but the ice was melting. "All these years and you never thought to throw boiling water on me?" I scoffed while slowly sitting down on the hot tub.

"Well, before the Nen Exorcist came I tried everything. Lighting you on fire, throwing hot water on you, even putting melted glass on you but nothing worked. After the exorcist came he put some hot water on your arm and it started getting warmer." He explained while making the tub hotter.

I stayed quiet and he just left me some clothes and walked out the door. Many thoughts were roaming around my head. If he was lying then after this I could run out and kill him. If he wasn't then how would everybody be like now.

I sat in the tub for an hour just to make sure I could move my arms and legs again. I got up and let the water drain and put on the clothes he gave me. I put on the clothes and walked back out.

"You look better! That's nice!" He exclaimed. I walked over to him and lit a fireball in my hand. "Tell me your name, age and why you did it or else I'll kill you. I also want to get back home, I'll drive and you tell me everything."

His body froze and he nodded his head. He went looking around for some keys and after a while he pulled out what looked to be my old keys. He threw them to me and I caught them.

We started walking up the stairs and saw how the first basement was trashed and had death threats all over the walls. Once we made our way to the actual house everything was trashed as well and I saw some notes on the counter. They had a green and blue sticker on them and I ran to them.

"W-what happened? Are yo-"

"SHUT UP" I yelled at him while taking off the sticker and reading the blue one first.

"Hey, Y/N, It's Killua your brother. I know you probably won't see this because everyone is saying you're dead but I don't believe it. Gon and I searched everywhere we could for you and even went to Hisoka. I won't tell you what happened to him but please go and see Hisoka and then give the family a call. xxx-xxx-xxxx"

I opened up the green sticker while putting Killua's note in the pocket of my pants.

"I hope you see this, Y/N. I'm pretty sure Killua left in his note the phone we have in emergencies. If you ever find this note please call us. Killua doesn't want to believe your dead and Neither do I. Not until we see you we won't stop looking.

- Gon."

I put Gon's note in my pocket and started walking outside. Footsteps from the man follower behind me and I started up my boat which surprisingly still worked.

"Who were those notes from? Where are we going? A-also my name is Lukas!" He sat down on the chair of the boat and I started moving the boat out of the shallow ground.

"Well, Lukas. Those notes were from my younger brothers. We're going to go my old house and see if someone still lives there." I explained while emphasizing his name and glaring at him. He flinched a little bit and nodded.

On the way back to my old house he told me that he was 26 years old and that the only reason he did it was because he was scared that if he disobeyed his sister that she would kill him. Half way there he started crying about how sorry he was and that he didn't know it would have such an effect on people.

"Just shut up and let's go we're here." I sneered while getting out of the boat and walking up the deck. I reached the front of the house and some of the butlers immediately called for security.

"M-miss Y/N? I-is that really you?" The security guard yelled out while having a hand on his gun. I walked up to him while dragging Lukas behind me.

"You can do whatever you want with him just don't kill him. Who lives in here? Is Grandpa Zeno in here? Is silva here?" I asked while handing Lukas over to one of the butlers.

"Well uh, actually His-"

The big doors of the house opened wide and I looked up. The sun was barely rising but I could still tell by the figure who it was.