It's already 5, and look, Jennie is not here yet

It's already 5, and look, Jennie is not here yet. Ugh, that girl. I hadn't planned to wear a sexy outfit, so I opted for something more suitable. Thirty-one minutes have passed, but she's still not here. What's taking her so long?

I'm getting annoyed when the doorbell rings. I walk to the door and open it.

"Lets go?" Jennie gives me her gummy smile while I glare at her.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that. I'm here now, okay?" she says, dragging me out of my house.

Since she brought her car, I decide to join her since I'm too lazy to drive right now.

"By the way, who's the birthday boy?" I ask while she's driving.

"It's Dueki," she replies without looking at me, her attention focused on the road.

"Oh," I say, and after that, I keep my mouth shut.

Five hours pass, and we're still at the club. Jennie is enjoying the party with her other friends, and I greet the birthday boy. He seems happy that I attended his birthday party, so I offer a fake smile and a greeting.

The party is boring for me, too loud, and there are too many couples having their own moments in public. I'm just drinking alone, rejecting advances from some guys who want to dance with me. I hate boys; they're all the same.

I stick to a light beer, not wanting to get drunk easily. When the music changes, Jennie returns from wherever she was.

"Lisa-ssi!" she shouts.

Shit! She's drunk.

"Yah! How dare you drink so much? Look at you! Ugh," I massage my temples as Jennie cries.

"Ah, my Taetae," she sobs. "My Taetae."

She always gets like this when she's drunk, mentioning her ex-boyfriend from high school, Kim Taehyung.

"Jennie, that's enough," I say, slapping her hand away as she reaches for a beer bottle.

"Nooooo, I want to (hiccups)... I want to drink and dance!" She stands up but ends up vomiting on my right arm.

"What the hell, Jennie!" I shout, angry. I know I shouldn't be angry since she's too drunk, but I'm pissed.

"Sorry," she gives me a peace sign and runs back to the crowd to dance with strangers.

"Aishhhh," I mutter. I can't stand this. The smell is terrible. I quickly run to the bathroom to wash my arm.

After cleaning up, I check myself in the mirror. My cheeks are reddish; yes, I've been drinking, but I'm not drunk yet.

"Why, Lisa? Why are you so beautiful?" I ask myself, chuckling a little. I'm confident in myself, proud of being who I am. It's satisfying to see people stunned because I'm successful.

When I come back to my senses, I notice tears falling from my eyes. I wipe them away and smile. No more sadness and bitterness in my life; I won't let that happen again.

I decide to leave the bathroom and the club with Jennie. But as I step out, I see Duekie.

"Lisa-ssi," he smiles sweetly.

"Hmm?" I just hum.

"I just wanted to ask if it's okay if I give Jennie a ride home. I'm worried about her since she's too drunk, and I can't see my friend like that," he explains, looking at Jennie sleeping on the couch.

Should I agree? Should I let him take care of Jennie? Maybe there's nothing wrong with trusting him since they're close friends.

"Okay, but please don't do anything to her," I warn him, and he laughs.

"Don't worry, I won't do that to her. She's like my sister," he says, and I give him a nod.

After Duekie and Jennie leave the club, I decide to go home since I don't feel well. I think the alcohol is starting to affect me.

So I leave the club and head to where my car is parked. As I'm about to open the car door, someone approaches me, sprays something on my face, and suddenly my head is spinning. My vision blurs, and after a few seconds, someone catches me, and everything turns black.

What's happening?

No.

Don't tell me, I'm kidnapped?

Fuck!

Cjayxz