Part 43: Loving You Like a Fool

Sarawat POV

I couldn't stop to look at him.

His cheeks reddened, he turned his sight aside. Tine became so clumsy. I really enjoy that. He is Tine that I know.

It was not the first time for me to see him shirtless, but that time was so clear. Under the light of bathroom, I realized how bright his skin was.

"Don't just look at me", he complained. "You promised to help me"

Tine offered me that ointment. I got it and put on him, slowly. I looked at his neck, his shoulder. Then, moving to his chest and his tummy. I moved my eyes closer to his chest when I put ointment on the bruised marks, at that area.

Tine pushed me backward.

"What are you looking at, Wat?", he crossed his hand on his chest.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wat........", he whined.

I laughed, I saw that he smiled.

Then, I dragged him closer to me. I hug him.

"The coward who did this to you will regret along his life"

"What are you talking about?"

I didn't answer his question. My brain was working hardly for getting the way to catch that asshole. I promised that I will not let them free.

"I am okay, Wat. So, don't think too deep for what happened to me"

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I need to admit that for a tiny boy, his shoulder was really awesome. It was so wide. I loved it so much. It made me crazy.

I couldn't hold that. I bite his left shoulder.

"Wat......", he whined. "It's hurt"

He expressed his annoyance, but it just triggered me. Tine caressed his shoulder, but I expelled his hand. I bite his shoulder again.

I looked at his face.

"I really want to beat you, Wat", he warned me.

I put my hands behind of my back. "So, give me your best punch", I challenged him.

"Really?"

"Choose your spot", I told him.

He showed me his tough fist. "Be ready", he told me with excited tone.

"Give me a punch"

He put his fist down.

I looked at him on his eyes. "Why?"

"You just want to challenge me"

I hold his hands. "I know that my Tine will not do that", I kissed his left and his right hand.

Then, I lift him on my shoulder. I brought him to the bed.

He laid on it, I crawled beside of him.

"Let's sleep", I told him.

"I need to take my shirt"

I just realized that he was still shirtless.

"Sarawat will be warmer than your shirt", I made my reason.

He pushed me aside, but it was not really easy. I already crossed my hands tighter on him, he would not escape.

"If you still try to escape, I will strip your pants", I warned him.

His eyes widened, then stop his hand to push me.

"Be my good boy", I told him.

I dragged him closer.