*Chapter 53 - An Audience*

Closing your eyes, you slide further down into the warm, scented water as Loki's hands tenderly massage the gardenia-scented shampoo into your hair.

After your 5 minutes was up, Loki had slipped back on his pants and shirt and carried you to the ornate washroom, running a bath for you in the massive golden tub. He had tested the water thoroughly to ensure that it was warm enough for you before sliding you gently inside.

When you asked if he wanted to join you, he had laughed and given you a suggestive smile, but ultimately declined. Being late to a meeting with the Allfather was not an option, he had stated. But you noticed how he winced in discomfort each time he slipped his hand beneath the steaming waters to check it. Instead, he rolled up his sleeves above his elbows and sat on the edge of the tub as you soaked for a long while. After the water cooled, he started gently washing your hair, working his fingers through your locks using soaps that smelled of gardenia, lavender and honeysuckle.

"Perfect," he purrs, finally out of shampoo to use. "Now lean back," he croons. 

Obeying without question, you lean your head back to stare up at the ceiling. Loki takes a small, clear bowl from nearby and fills it with clean water to rinse out the shampoo. As he does, he places a single hand on your forehead to ensure no soapy water runs into your eyes. Your heart flutters at his small gesture of thoughtfulness.

Once thoroughly washed, his hands drift to your neck, your shoulders, and down your back. They are firm - strong. Yet soft, as each touch conveys loving intent.

Loki continues dragging his touch down your chest until he cups your breasts. For a moment, he fondles you, his fingers finding your nipples and squeezing gently, playing with them. Each tweak sends a jolt of electricity through your thighs.

"Loki," you warn, "I will pull you into this tub."

Loki only lets out a small, quiet laugh in your ear as he releases your sensitive breasts. But his hands continue to travel further down. He stands behind you now, hovering over you as he plunges his arms in deep, the water traveling up to his elbows, wetting the edges of his rolled up sleeves. His fingers dance across your stomach and around your thighs until he reaches between, finding your most sensitive spot.

"Loki!" you gasp, legs snapping closed. 

Loki cranes around your face and places his lips on yours, silencing you as he uses both hands to pry your legs apart beneath the water. With determined touch, he makes small, gentle circles with his finger. You squirm underneath his ministrations, still sensitive from your orgasm less than half an hour earlier.

But Loki is persistent, and slides a single finger inside him dragging a moan from your lips. He kisses you fervently as he uses his fingers to tap and rub your clit, slightly increasing the speed but remaining gentle. After a moment, he slides not one, but two more fingers inside of you.

"Oh god," you cry out , breaking the kiss as Loki's fingers fill you. You desperately cling to his arm, the warm water in the tub sloshing and splashing as you writhe under his control.

"Lean back and kiss me, my heart. I love the way you taste," he sighs into your ear. 

You lean your chin back and your lips find Loki's once more. But as Loki's hands move faster, your hips begins to roll and buck and squirm.

"One more time for me, darling. Come for me, my love."

Letting out a cry of pleasure, you orgasm around Loki's fingers, squeezing your thighs and clenching around his hand as he presses soft kisses to your temple.

"Good girl," he whispers in a low, deep voice.

Slowly pulling his fingers from inside you, you take a few moments to catch your breath as you hold Loki's arm, and he gently runs his fingers through your wet hair. Once you regain your steadiness, you let out a small laugh.