Chapter 4

Kingsley Creed
Later that night

Kingsley and Asia was up arguing about wether they wanted to stay or leave. During the day both of the girls spent time with the other Dolls. They had fun and gossip about everything.

Kingsley thought the Dolls were super nice and cool to hang around with but she didn't want to stay. She wanted to go back home. On the other hand Asia wanted to stay refused to leave with Kingsley.

"Everything isn't about you Kingsley. Live for once and a while." Asia rolled her eyes. "This isn't so bad."

"Yea to you. You wanna stay her and strip for these thirsty ass niggas that's gonna do nothing but make money off of you."

"You heard Knox. We'll make money too-"

"I don't care about money Asia." She said. "I want to get home safe to my family."

"Last time I check your family don't even give a fuck about you so what's the point? You're making this a big deal. We are grown ass women and we can make our own choices. You mom don't give a fuck about where you stay or where you go as you can see. Y'all barely even talk." She said.

Kingsley tilted her head. "Oh you dead ass?" She asked. "Last time I check your family don't give a fuck about you either. And for you to bring that up and throw it in my face is low as fuck Asia."

"I'm just telling you what you need to hear." She said. "We both know you and you and your family-"

"You still throwing this in my face-"

"How? I'm just telling you how I see it." She said.

"I told you everything about me and my problems and for you to sit here and just bring up my problems with my mom and family is like you've been waiting to say this shit in a argument." She said.

"You're blowing this way out of proportion." Asia told her. "Nothing about this is bad."

"You not hearing me Asia. Fuck the money and fuck this house. If you want to stay then stay because I'm not." Kingsley told her.

"Kingsley you can't. You heard what Knox and the other girl said. We are in the middle of nowhere. It's trees everywhere and it'll be a while for you to get back to the city."

"I don't give a fuck about what that short bitch said." She said. "I don't care how long it'll take."Asia sighed shaking her head walking out of the room.

The next morning all of the girls except Kingsley were downstairs eating breakfast while Knox spoke. "Later on I need Lux, Cherish, Nay, Naomi at the club tonight."

"Can we bring Asian to show her around?" Lux asked.

"No I don't trust her yet." He told her.

"Please? We'll watch her." Lux begged. "Plus I think she's ready to be a Doll."

Knox twisted his lips. "Y'all better not let her leave y'all sight." He told them. "I usually don't let new girls out the house until after they sign."

"Sign what?" Asia asked.

"A contract. You have to sign it." Lux told her. "It's mandatory."