Chapter 19

After the two boys had had a lot of fun in the cute ice cream shop Jungkook had taken Taehyung to the both of them had decided that it would be smart if they retreated back to Jungkook's apartment in order to practice at least a little bit today.

A big smile was present on both boy's faces and Taehyung had long forgotten about his and Bogum's argument yesterday. All that roamed his mind right now was Jungkook and how even more perfect this boy was than he had thought he would be.

Even though Jungkook could easily be called the most famous and succesfull idol of all of Korea the boy hadn't let the fame change him. The brunette was probably more humble and caring than most people and he never failed to make a smile appear on Taehyung's face. If anything, Jungkook showed Taehyung today that it didn't matter how rich or poor someone was. As long as their heart was on the right place they would be absolutely perfect in Taehyung's eyes.

"Okay, I was thinking about practicing the first part of your own song a bit and then we can do something fun again." Jungkook spoke in an enthusiastic tone before he opened the door to his apartment and made a gesture for Taehyung to walk in first. Taehyung softly shook his head while a small smile was playing at his lips, this boy was known as extremely talented but inside he actually was so much more than that, cheesy and charming only being two of the many more things that defined the brunette.

"We just did something fun though Kook. Shouldn't we practice some more?" Taehyung asked his coach while he took off his coat and hung it up. Jungkook closed the door behind the two of them before he walked up to the older boy and softly shook his head.

"I like doing fun things with you Tae and while i totally get that we should practice as much as possible I want to do some other things with you too." The younger boy confessed before he hung up his own coat and then made his way over towards where the couch was standing. "You know like watching a movie, going out to do stupid and reckless things. Name it and I'm willing to do it." The brunette spoke as he sat down on the couch and put both his hands on the back of his head while a big smile was visible on his face.

Taehyung softly laughed before he walked over towards the other boy. Jungkook had told him back at the ice cream shop that he hadn't always liked his career choice. The boy had given up his whole youth at a very young age and he hadn't ever gotten a chance to really find out who he was.

Taehyung being the boy he was had instantly offered his coach that they could do some things the boy had never done before together. Taehyung had had plenty of time to discover life before he had met Bogum and dedicated his life to his boyfriend. Of course he wanted the younger to look back at some happy memories which weren't filled with busy scedules only.

However before Taehyung had the chance to answer the younger his phone started to ring loudly. The grey haired boy sighed softly before he took the device out of his pocket and looked at the caller id. Immediately the boy's eyes grew big as he saw the familiar name of his boyfriend lighting up on the screen.

The last time Taehyung had seen Bogum had been yesterday and the two of them hadn't parted on good terms. Sure the grey haired boy was certain that they would figure their fight out and made up but he didn't know if the older was already ready for such a thing. Bogum tended to hold grudges, especially when he thought that he hadn't been in the wrong.

With another deep sigh the singer pressed the answer button before he brought the phone close to his ear. "Hello?" Taehyung tried to say in a natural tone. However he failed miserable and Jungkook was able to pick up the boy's nervousness within a few seconds.

The younger immediately proceeded to sit a bit closer to Taehyung before laying one of his palms on Taehyung's and squeezing it softly. Jungkook had noticed the moment that Taehyung had looked at his phone the slight change of emotion in the older boy's eyes. Beautiful brown orbs that first looked at him with a sparkle now looked dull and even a hit of uneasiness could be spotted in them. Whoever it was that was calling Taehyung was somehow making the boy uncomfortable and thus Jungkook would support him where ever he could.