slasher

It's after class at the dojo and it was freaking amazing

It's after class at the dojo and it was freaking amazing. Sensei Lawrence and Kreese both seem so badass. There's just something empowering about training, it's like a drug for me. It drives me. I begin to change out of my gi, and Aisha comes up to me

"Hey you going to Moons party tonight? Hawk said he invited you, and honestly I really want you to come. I love Tory so much, but well...she can be a little intense.. although that doesn't matter, I just think it'd be awesome for us all to get to know each other a bit more." She says sincerely

"Yeah I'm coming! I've just gotta go home and shower and get dressed and stuff you know. My mom is off tonight I think, so I'll have to work around that..."

"You can stay at my house!" She interrupts me
"My parents wouldn't mind at all, if it means you can actually stay longer. My parents are just so glad that I finally have friends now they could care less what I do anymore."

"Well..you know what, that actually sounds kinda fun. Alright I'll head home and tell her. But I'll the leave party part of stuff out of it.." I say hesitantly, not wanting to get in trouble within my first week in a new city.

"Alright well great! I defined have to shower I'm super sweaty and gross, and Hawk hid my fucking motorcycle so I have no way to get home until he leaves, so. Anyway I'll see tonight!" I say while waving and grabbing my gear back and walking towards Hawk, who's talking to Miguel and Assface

"Heyyy there's the newbie. The Cremation Station, the Furneral Foretold-er, t-"

"SHUT UP OK I GET IT!" I yell as I cut Miguel off, and he over exaggerates his flinching

"WOAHHH chill Ms. Ring around the Rosie, get it, cause Ashes Ashes We All Fall D-" he stops taking when he feels my eyes burning into him.

"For real though we definitely need a nickname for you. Cause Ash is just too short.." he says STILL on the nickname thing.

"Hawk, can we please go? Cause if you want me to go to this stupid party I've gotta change."he gives me a strange look before realizing that he brought me here

"My bad princess, yeah sure thing, alright I'll see man."

I roll my eyes at his nickname, and begin to walk out the door with my bag on my shoulder.

"I'll see ya, bye Slasher! Oh hey that's good cause ASH is in slASHer...yeah I like that." Miguel says determined to find a nickname for me

"He really is just simply relentless isn't he?" I question while hoping in Hawk jeep, and shoving my gear back in the back seat.

"Yeah you could say that, but I'm worse." He declares while lowering his voice and scrunching his nose, while starting the vehicle.

"Besides. I kinda like Slasher. But Ash Auclair just has a ring to it. Shame if it were to change one day to make the ending a bit longer." He says completely mindless

"I'm sorry what?" I ask genuinely confused

"Oh nothing, oh yeah, your motorcycle I had towed to your house. So I'll just drop you off." He says focusing on the road

"How did you even- I don't even wanna know" I say while staring out the window at the passing scenery.

About 15 minutes of ramble babbling later, we pull into my apparently complex and sure enough it's sitting right there where it always does. Dang.

"I'll meet you back here in like an hour, is that cool?" He says while sticking his sweaty out of the window to yell at me.

"I'm capable of driving myself, but whatever, you pay  for your own gas though." I say while turning on my heel and heading inside.

After showering, and drying my hair and straightening it, I finally have to pick out clothes.

Seems decent enough. It's a casual party, so thsi casual comfy, but still shows what it needs to. Yo my surprise my mom, is in fact off. Which I didn't expect...she's never off..and I kind of feel bad for leaving the house, except she's probably really tired and could use a break.

I head down the stairs and see her half asleep still in her scrubs from work in the living room.

"Hey momma, I'm spending the night with a friend. Call me if you need anything, I'll send you address later." I say as I shake her shoulder.

She nods and tells me to be careful. I'll send her the address whenever I actually do in fact get to Aisha's I'll send her the address and tell her I forgot or something. I here a horn honk outside and I head down the hallway to meet Hawk.

He rolls down the window and smiles slyly, but then my eyes drift to another car, and I see Robby getting into it. That must be his girlfriend..hm.

"What's up Slasher. Long time no see." He says sarcasm dripping from his voice as he smirks.

There's a tangle in my hair from how windy it is, and he notices my struggle as he drives down the highway.

"There's a hair brush in the dashboard..." I give him an odd look "what? Sometimes I gotta do my hair in the car, it's an hour long process sis." I shake my head deciding not to protest.

We pull up to Moon's party and instantly Hawk is dragged away by some guys and I'm dragged away by Aisha and..Tory.

Tory drags me up and challenges me to some shots on one foot. I'm hesitant, but I'm here to let loose and have some fuckin fun. Let's go.

A/n: IM SO SORRY THIS WAS MOSTLY A FILLER CHAPTER here I tried to edit the text off the photo from Jacob's story so here's my apology gift. Have a good dayyyy

 Have a good dayyyy