Gulit Tripping

Again, I'm just skipping another episode. ENJOY THIS!

Author POV:

It was just another normal day. Sonic, Tails, Keila and (Y/N) were in the jungle on hoverboards(?).

Tails: You may be faster on foot but I invented these things!

When Tails finishes saying that, he does a small trick which lands him in front of Sonic. The cat(s) and ((Y/A)) giggle at the small rivalry they were having at the moment.

Sonic: Not bad. My turn!

Sonic proceeds a trick which he succeeds but when he wasn't paying attention, he got hit by a tree branch and lands face-first on the ground. The others catch up with him.

Tails: Wow! That was the coolest thing I ever seen!

Sonic: Really?

Tails: You look cool even when you are making a complete fool of yourself!

Y/N: I know right?

Keila: Even doing something stupid and going wrong as it should, you still look good but foolish.

Sonic: Why you...

He then walked over to (Y/N) and Tails and booped their noses. (Y/N) ended up crossing their eyes which Tails found adorable.

Tails: That's so cute!

(Y/N) blushed but eventually (her/their/his) attention turned towards Sonic going towards Keila. She tried running but Sonic grabbed her and started to tickle her to which she started to laugh uncontrollably.

Keila: S-st-stawp!

Sonic: Never!

(Y/N) smiled lightly while Tails just stared at them wondering, "could me and (Y/N) be like that?"

Keila: O-k, ok, I-i'm s-s-sorry!

Sonic stopped tickling her and then went to find his hoverboard. When he did, a voice was heard.

???: All right, load em up!

The four of them look up and see three bandits and a couple of villagers giving their items to them.

???: Hurry up and nobody gets hurt.

(Y/N) stopped and remembered something.....

~FLASHBACK~

???: HAND THE SHIT OVER!

Several people started to hand over their belongings. A (mother/father/parent) held on to their (daughter/son/child). The child was (Y/N).

Young Y/N: (Mama/Papa/Mapa/Pama), I'm scared.

(Parent's Name): Shhhh, I know, it'll be alright.

The robber suddenly turned their attention to (Y/N) and their (mother/father/parent) and pointed their gun at them.

Robber: Shit over, now!

(P/N) refused.

P/N: Don't think you can push me and all these other people around. I won't allow it!

The robber got pissed and pulled the tigger.

Young Y/N: (MAMA/PAPA/MAPA/PAMA)!