The Wolves Den

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

As Lucian carried me into the castle they apparently live in, my breath hitched.

It was absolutely stunning, there was a grand staircase and a huge chandelier dripping with sparkling diamonds.

As I was inspecting the inside of the place, my fear crept back in about them being about of the Royal Pack... they had to be there was no other explanation for what I was seeing.

It looked like something out of the fairy tales my mother used to read to me when I was younger.

As I was scanning the room my eyes met with two others

As I was scanning the room my eyes met with two others. The same vibrant blue, these must be the two other brothers that Lucian was talking about. They looked similar to Lucian, same blue eyes and white hair, just styled differently.

And they were both just as big as Lucian just as I remembered, and my shaking began to get worse.

One had straight white hair that fell into his eyes a little bit, it was messy as if that person had spent days running their hands through their hair, and a short beard. The other had his hair slicked back, not a single hair out of place.

The power that I had felt earlier in the hospital room definitely wasn't a fluke, even here I could still feel and practically suffocate at the power they were radiating.

More Alphas, great

At that realization I almost immediately lowered my head knowing that alphas hate it when you look in their eyes, they take it as a challenge. I had tried to make myself appear smaller and invisible but it hard to do considering Lucian was still holding me. I heard two growls as soon as I lowered my head, my shaking only increasing ten fold.

"Mate, you don't need to submit to us, you are our equal", a new voice spoke. I hadn't realized they had moved closer to me and Lucian, based on how close their voices sounded I could reach out and touch them.

I raised my head ever so slightly so I could see who was talking, when I did I was met with two very happy Alphas. They had huge grins on their faces as if they had just won some ultimate prize, or maybe I was lunch and they were just hungry.

"Mate, I am Damien and this idiot is Xavier, and your name is?", the one with the slicked back hair and beard asked.

When I didn't reply only kept my head down low, Lucian answered for me, they both repeated my name. They way they said it made a shiver run down my spine, and I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Maybe it was just cold in here?

Sensing that I was uneasy, Lucian started making his way up the giant staircase. Because I still hadn't been put down yet I was forced to go wherever he decided to take me. As we were walking along, I saw the halls filled with tons of photos and paintings, mostly of the three boys near me. Some were of friends, others possible family members, in almost every photo they were smiling but their eyes looked so, dead.

It made my chest ache for some reason to see them unhappy.

When Lucian finally stopped walking and climbing the stairs we were on the third floor of the house, he walked into the biggest bedroom I had ever seen.

The walls were white with black and gold accents scattered all around the room. Then my eyes landed on the thing that took up most of the room, the bed, it was about three times the size of a king sized bed, it looked like it was meant for more than one person.

I heard someone clear their throat, Xavier and Damien were standing next to me and Lucian in front of the door way.

"Uh, this is our room, and now it's yours too. We're going to let you get some rest now and one of us will come up to get you when dinners ready, okay?" Xavier asked while nervously scratching the back of his head.

Though he posed it as a question I don't think it was up for discussion. Lucian walked over to the bed and gently placed me down on it, or should I say he placed me down on a cloud, I couldn't help the sighs that escaped my lips as I leaned down on the mattress.

I could here some small chuckles around the room, Lucian then tucked me in, and within seconds I was out like a light, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I was awoken by little tingles running down my face, it was soothing and peaceful. I cracked open one eye to see the cause of the tingles and sparks and was met once more with electrifying blue eyes. Damion was hunched over running a few fingers across my face, being careful to avoid the bruises.

"Come on love, we need to get some meat on those bones", Damion said playfully.

I was going to argue and tell him I wasn't hungry, but the little rumble from my stomach shut me up. Damion let out laugh and scooped me up into his arms, the sparks coming back and nuzzled his head into my neck. I would have to ask them about the sparks and tingles, and why I only got them when I touched them.

I was still shaking as he walked down the hall, I have never been this close to an Alpha without them hitting or beating me, so I was still unnerved. But so far none have them have laid a threatening hand on me, it's nice, it's different and I think I like that.

We were back on the ground floor, Damion took a few twists and turns and suddenly we were in beautiful dining room. The walls were a light shade of blue-ish green with little swirls of gold and plants and birds along the walls.

Xavier and Lucian were already waiting for us, I sat across from Xavier and next to Damion, while Lucian sat next to Xavier. Once we all sat down, a few maids which I noticed none of them were human, came out with plates full of food, three of them were piled high and I knew that they were for the three werewolves at the table.

While my plate had a lot more food than I was ever used to, I didn't think I would be able to eat it all.

"Just eat what you can doll," Xavier leaned over and said as I nervously looked at my plate.

For the start of the meal we all ate silently I was taking the smallest bites I could even though I wanted to shovel in the food. But if there's one thing I've learned about werewolves is to never trust them even if they give you food , but I could feel their stares on me the whole time.

Until one of them decided to break the silence, they started telling me about their pack, and their families, they also told me about the people I will be meeting when I'm done well enough to do so.

While they were talking and joking around I learned a few things, one, that there was a lot of people in this pack both human and werewolf, and because their pack is so big they have three betas and three gammas. Two, their not as terrible as I thought they were going to be. And three, they're a few years older than me and have been waiting for their mate for about 7 years, well I guess they've been waiting for me.

That's going to take Swahili to wrap my head around that one, I'm mated to the Alpha Kings.

I have lots of words for that dammed Goddess...

After dinner, and them talking about their lives and my few head nods here and there, my eyes started to droop, I was barely aware of Damion picking me up and carrying me back to the bedroom. I was even less aware of the three warm bodies that climbed in with me...

Edited