𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Damn, I really want my knife right about now. I sighed. All eyes were looking at me patiently thank god. " Alright so where exactly did I leave off again?" I asked. " The part where you were about to talk about your brothers and then you went on a mini rampage." Luca said. Everyone chuckled at that statement. I nodded continuing on with my story.

" Right. Now this is the period of time when my brothers started to notice me. At the time I was still used to them not paying attention to me and going on jobs, but to my surprise once I settled back in the house it's like something snapped in them." I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. Cinny went to go lay his head on my knee for support while Luca sat on the couch by us.

I took my grip on Cinny's hair, tugging it a bit. " You're fine. Continue on with the story. " He said. My grip eased up and now I was just combing through his hair.

" They were always very protective of me." I smiled at that part. " Even though they didn't notice me much at all when they did I would usually hang out with them. When they rescued me a few months afterwards they started treating me like I was practically glass. They began to be your average overprotective brothers. All six of them really."

" Wait, wait, wait.. hold up. You said that there was abuse in this part of your life too. So how were they abusing you and why?" Luca commented. His brows furrowed a bit. I rolled my eyes. " Just hold on will you. I wanna make sure I don't leave out anything." He just huffed and let out a small apology.

" But they were too overprotective. "

" About two months in after they were being very overprotective I started to notice some things about them. Like how they would always come back with blood on them from 'work' or how some of them would look at me and get jealous of when I was with my friends. The blood was what I guessed was them fighting an enemy of the other mafia. I thought it was just from the people they killed or either they were finishing up a job so I didn't pay any attention to it at the time. I regret it, because I should have.

When I was in school there was a rumor that whoever stayed with me and became my friend would end up being dead the next day. Back then I had a variety of friends, but when the rumor started going around the school my friends started disappearing slowly one by one. And just like the rumor said .. they were found dead in alleyways close to the school or even worse their families were murdered all in one night. Like a mass murder. " I gripped Cinny's hair harder, fighting back tears that threatened to fall.

Easton who I forgot I was sitting on his lap, kissed my neck and circled his arms around my stomach securely. I tensed but leaned back. My face falling on his shoulder. I nuzzled his neck while everyone started cooing at me.

" Once I figured out that they were the ones murdering my friends you could just imagine how I felt. It was like a brick of guilt weighing down on me. I felt so guilty because if they wouldn't have been my friends then it would've never come to that point. I became scared of my brothers and started to avoid them at all cost. It didn't last long though because they started to notice that I was avoiding them. When I confronted them in killing my friends they just simply .. laughed."

" Not a care I'm the world. All they did was laugh through it all. I t-thought they were the ones who would atleast care about me if not anyone else, but I was so stupid I didn't see the signs.

When I told them I would leave them one day out of the blue and never think twice about coming back they blackmailed me and they even went to the extent of making me .. kill the rest of my friends. There was one that was left though. And of course they killed him. But he was my very first friend and my closest friend. He said he didn't care if my family was crazy he would still be friends with me. He literally gave his life to be friends with me.