Chapter Three

Kei explained to you that the three who had chased you were named Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto, and that they treated any girl they saw like that. After making sure you were really okay, he left to warm up himself.

The rest of the practice was fine. If anyone other then Kenma, Yamagucci, or the girls, tried to approach you, your brother immediately stood in front of them, making them turn away.

During a break, Kenma came over and told you about a new game coming out, having you text your responses as you normally would with him.

Yamaguchi would come over when he wasn't being put in as a pinch server, and he explained how the game was played. Though you had attended games before, no one ever really explained all the mechanics of the game to you.

After the practice match ended, both captains convinced Kei to let them talk to you so they could apologize for the behavior of their three team members, who were scolded firmly.

As people would ask, your brother explain why you hadn't said a word, and when you said something, he would " verbally translate" your sign language.

Overall it wasn't horrible. Two men, who had introduced themselves as Takeda and Coach Ukai, had said you are welcome to come back anytime you wanted.

You helped the boys pick up the gym and waved goodbye to Kenma when the Nekoma team had left. Your brother was asked to stay for blocking practice but declined saying it wouldn't be fair for you to stay even later then he had requested before. You insisted that you were okay if he wanted, but he wouldn't hear it, signing to you that he really didn't want to stay much longer anyway.

You let him talk to Yamaguchi for a little while you checked to make sure you had all your things. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Your name is Y/N-san, right? Are you really Tsukishima's sister?" A ginger haired boy who was about the same height as you asked. You turn around and nod. Up close it was hard to believe that this boy was able to jump so high before with his height.

"That's so cool! I'm Hinata Shoyo. I never knew Kenma had other friends then just me and Kuroo!" His grin was bigger than any you've ever seen. Wasn't this guy tired from playing so hard earlier? You grab your notebook so you could at least respond.

Kenma and I play games together sometimes, as long as their is a chat log in the game. I've known him for years, but we've only really met a few times in person.

His face lights up. "I play with Kenma too! Maybe we should play together sometime?" He was then called by one of the setters. "One second Bakayama! I gotta go, but I'll see you around!" He waved and ran off towards the setter.

"You seem to be making quite a few friends already, Y/N-chan." You turn around to see Yamaguchi. "Don't worry, Tsukki just went to finish changing and grab his things. He didn't want you to worry."

You nod, smiling back. Yamagucci told you each of the teammates names and you did your best to memorize them. You could at least identify them by name by the time Kei returned. You run up to him giving him a hug.

You looks down at you, wondering what your up too only to see you sign back to him. He sighs knowing what you want and bends down to let you hop on his back. Yamaguchi passes him your things and the three of you walk to your house together.