warm summer day

Camila/ tomboy you

Your POV:

It was the first week of summer and I told my girlfriend Camila that I would take her out on a date today.

Its was 9am and I told her I would pick her up around 12.

So I decided to get up make some breakfast (favorite breakfast) and so tea. I sat down and watched a couple real crime stories and relaxed on the couth with my cat.

After I ate my breakfast and relaxed for a bit it was around 10:30. I decided to get up and go take a shower. After my shower I picked out my clothes. I decided to wear my breached Nirvana refranced T-shirt, black ripped jeans, and my black high top vans.

 I decided to wear my breached Nirvana refranced T-shirt, black ripped jeans, and my black high top vans

It was warm out so I wanted to be comfy and not to hot.

After I was done getting ready I went to pack up a pick-nic basket. Ok yes I know a little cheese but I think Camila is gonna love going on a picknic.

I put in the basket chocolate covered bananas, strawberries, a salad I made and some sandwiches.

It was now 11:30 and I had to get going or I was gonna very late, luckelly we don't live far from each other. I brought the food in the car and I had already put two hoodies in there and some blankets.

I turned on Spotify and put on a true crime podcast I listened too. Yes I'm a where I'm a little obsessed with true crime but hey what can I do its very interesting.

*Skip car ride*

I pulled in to her driveway after 10 min of driving. I walked up to the door and knocked.

Camilas little sister answered the door, she was so cute.

"Hi, y/nickname!"

"Hi, Sophie! I'm so happy to see you" I said while giving her a hug.

"Sophie you know your not supposed to open doors without knowing who it is. Mamí had told you that several times." Camila said while coming to the door.

"Hi, baby" she leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were so soft and she was so beautiful.

"You look beautiful today. I mean you look beautiful everyday. But I -"

"Y/n baby stop ik what you mean" she giggled and my nervous rambling. We've been dating for 6 months and I still get nervous around her.

"Let me get my bag and we can head out ok baby?"

"Ok. No need to bring a jacket I trough one for you just in case the weather changes"

"Thanks, love"

It was 75° out but it was the beginning of summer and I wanted to make sure my baby was comfy. Weather could sometimes be unpredictable.

"By sophie, be good ok. Mamí will be back in 10 min from the store."

"Ok, mila. Bye bye"

I grabbed Mila's hand and lead her to my car. Of course I opened the door for her cause you gotta be a gentle women.

Once I got into the car I put on some one direction for her. If you told anyone I listened to 1D I would deny it but actually they are pretty good.

I grabbed her hand and just looked at her before I pulled out. She looked so hot. Her hair was in two braids, sunglasses at the top of her head. She had black jeans on, black shoes, and an olive green and black crop top on.

 She had black jeans on, black shoes, and an olive green and black crop top on

"What, do I have something on my face?" She asked looking in the mirror.

"No baby, I'm just so lucky. I have the most beautiful and cute girl as my girlfriend. Im just so lucky."
Camila started blushing.

"Y/lastname, don't be getting all mooshy on me" she giggled.

I sent her a smirk and started backing out her drive way.

*Skip drive*

Once we got to the forest preserve we got outta the car and she carried the food while I carried the blankets and hoddies.

After we sat down we dug into the food.

"AHHHH! CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANAS!"

I jumped when she screamed.

"I know they're your favorite so I wanted to make some for you." I said while smiling.

She gave me a big smile and tackle hugged me and started giggling.

"I love you y/n!"

"I love you too, now he the food I made so we can cuddle and cloud watch" I said while taking a bite of my ham sandwich.

*Time skip*

After we ate it was about 2:30 and a warm brease was swirling around. We had finished lunch and were laying on the blankets cuddling each other. Heard head was on my chest and we were watching the clouds go by.

"I wish this would last forever. I don't wanna ever leave." Camila said while trying to cuddle into me more.

"I know baby, I hope this never changes. I wanna do this with you for the rest of my life."

"You really mean that? I mean ik we are young and stuff but I feel the same way."

"Someday mila I promise I will by you a ring and get down on one knee and make it official."

"Not if I can't to it first" she smiled and playfully said.

We looked into each others eyes and at that moment I felt like we were the only ones in the world. We kissed and it was passionate yet soft. Her body was son warm against mine and at that moment I new I wanted this and her for the rest of my life.