𝟗 → 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

❝Seeing Him❞

It was now the next day, and you had made up your mind about Atsumu. You knew that it would be a major change for your kids, and you knew that you were risking a lot. 

But Osamu's words had gotten to you, and the kids deserve to know their dad. 

So, at the moment, you were on your way to the Miya household to talk to Atsumu. You hoped that he would be there. You did not want to face him in front of his volleyball team.

"Good morning Mrs.Miya," you said to the woman at the door.

Atsumu and Osamu's mom, someone who you were very close to until Atsumu had dumped you all those years ago. She also doesn't know about the twins, that she already is a grandmother. 

"Y/N, how are you?" she said with a smile on her face, her hand opening the door and letting you inside the house. 

You walked inside and then spoke up,

"Good, is Atsumu home?" you asked with a polite smile on your face.

Though, on the inside, you were freaking out a lot more than you would care to admit. 

"No, you just missed him," she said with a sigh.

You sighed as well, out of anger. You knew that it was almost unavoidable, but you still wanted to avoid seeing him at a volleyball court. 

"He's on his way to volleyball practice; actually, he might already be there," his mom added.

"Really?" you asked with a sigh.

She had shrugged her shoulders as though she could not do anything about it anymore. 

"Yeah, sorry," she replied.

That was when you started to leave the house, ready to go back and look for the man that you had to talk to—the father of your children. 

"Well, thank you for your help," you said. 

Then, when Mrs.Miya spoke, you faced her once again, wanting to know what she wanted to say. The two of you had not seen each other in years, so it was something that you were curious about. 

"Please, come visit the house whenever you would like to," Mrs.Miya said with a smile on her face.

"I miss you being around here, and only Osamu has seen you over the years," she said with a sad sigh.

"You're like a daughter to me, even though you and Atsumu broke up," she added on.

You nodded at what she said, and then you replied to what she said. 

"I promise that I'll come to visit you, Mrs.Miya," you replied with a smile on your face.

"Okay, bye now," she said.

"Bye," you replied. 

Now you were on your way to the volleyball stadium where Osamu had conveniently told you that he was going to be. You knew that Osamu was sneaky, but you didn't think he would be so sneaky. 

Soon enough, you had reached the stadium where his team, MSBY Black Jackal, practices. You were trying to get there fast so that he would be able to talk to her without his team witnessing anything.

Then, when you had made it inside, that was when you saw him. He was practicing with his team, and it brought you right back to high school when you would cheer for him when you would meet up with him after his games.

The love and affection between the two of you. 

That was where you stayed, up there on the stands, watching them practice without anyone noticing you. 

-

I am so amazed! Almost 6k views and #1 in the #miyatwins tag!!! 

What?!?!?

I just wanted to say thank you for the love and support that you guys are giving this book!