Chapter 23

<A/N> I just want to warn you that in this chapter there would be mention of bullying and abusive behavior. Not so much tho, but still be aware.

Ray pov:

There I was sitting looking at my seven incredible soulmates. My hands were trembling, thanks to Jimin I had some kind console. Without him, I would be long time sobbing and shutting myself. With a sigh, I started my story.

"My sister is in a very serious situation. Her soulmate died before I leaving Japan, so it had a tool on her. When I was with her I helped a lot. I didn't let her slip away. You know after someone losing their soulmate they become suicidal and depressed and I didn't want that to happen to my sister.

But, I wasn't able to stay in Japan too. It just hurt staying there. I was planning to change my plans and study in Japan, but my sister convinced me that she fine alone and I need to go to Korea. I believed her" I took a long breath.

Yoongi locked his eyes with mine. "Why did you want to leave Japan? Please don't lie and tell us everything, I mean it". I nodded.

"In school, I had three best friends. Tori, Karuto, and Boha. We were unstoppable. I trusted them with my life. They were like my family. Tori was the oldest of us and she was the first to get a soulmate mark. We were very happy for her. But then it got worst. Everything started to fall.

After Tori, Boha was next to get a mark, and then Karuto. I was the youngest. After they all got their soulmates' tattoos, it happened that they were three was soulmates. I was beyond happy for them. They loved each other and I was there to witness that.

But with happiness came darkness. We started to drift apart. They were happy without me and they clearly showed it. I was left alone. I had my twin, but again he found his soulmate just after our birthday, which caused him to leave me. And again I was left alone. Just me." I cried. I knew where it was going and I was dreadful of that.

"During that time Yuta, my sister's soulmate was still alive. They both were graduated, but they still were the only ones who left me. After my friends and my twin left me, the school became hell.

I became a bully's favorite play toy. It started with mean words, so I didn't give so much attention to that. But the thing they told became more personal and I was thinking where they got to knew things like that.

It broke me when I found out that the people I trusted the most were the ones who told them everything about me. My best friends betrayed me to became popular. After mean words, bullies became harsher.

They would shove me to the lockers or lightly slap me. At first, they were only ones, but then the people who I called family started to do the same and even worst. They were saying that they were friends with me just because to play with me. They told me it was charity.

Days after days, it got even worst than before. I would come to go with bruises and destroyed belongings. I tried to tell my twin, my brother Yoshi. But all he did was shoving me away. He called me a lying rat and attention whore.

This broke me. I couldn't even look at him the same. He becomes harsh and always tried to push me away. My sister was too happy with her soulmate, so she didn't saw it. I lost everything.

But one day, still lingering in my mind. It was a normal day, I thought that. But during lunch break. My so-called friends pushed me into the empty classroom. There were a couple of people too. They looked at me with disguise and hate and I didn't know why.

One guy tried to do things with me, but I tried my hardest to push him away and I did it. Of course, they didn't like it. They started to beat me. Five people were punching and kicking me. Blood was everywhere.

I wasn't able to move. Thank God, the bell sounded and they left. I still remember Tori looking at me disguised and spitting on me. I felt weak and I couldn't do anything of it. Someone would be without consciousness and called the ambulance.

After that event, I told every detail to my sister and Yuta. They believed me and even went to the police. But my twin Yoshi hated me for that. He called me a lying ugly bitch. He believed his soulmate who was a friend of these people. He didn't believe me." At this point, I was so drifted off reality that I didn't saw the crying faces of my soulmates.

"The only person who left to me is my sister Kora and now she is dying. And I'm the only one who can save her and I want to do that, even if it cost me my life. She is my only family. After everything that happened, I hated thinking of soulmates. I wanted to be alone. I hated to be loved." I finished.

Soon I was engulfed in a hug. Jimin had a tight grip on me. Taehyung hugged behind me. Everyone changed looks and joined the hug. We all were crying. "Please don't tell that anymore. I love you" Jimin looked into my eyes. I saw how broke he was after my words. But I couldn't say anything. I just couldn't. "We will still talk, but for now on Ray, we don't let you go. You are our everything. Our last piece" Yoongi grumpily said.

And this was our all day. We didn't talk about any of my small confession. They just showered me with cuddles and love. I saw the fear of losing me in their eyes. They wanted me to love them. But I couldn't even love myself first.

/////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\\
This was long chapter. I kinda wanted address bullying problem somehow on my book and how wrong it is. Everyone going something like that need some sort of help. This is very serious and I hate people who just laugh or enjoy bullying people. It's hurt and fuck them. Please seek help from someone if you have some kinda problem of bullying. I repeat it's wrong and no one need to go through it.

Be safe!💜