inthebarn

Sienna Bones.

Draco didn't talk to me all weekend, I tried to get him to even look at me but he just walked away or stopped himself from shouting at me.

He was so angry, I was putting us both at risk by bringing my parents here, I knew that.

But I needed answers, it's not like a was going to grieve over Susan with them, I was most likely going to scream at them if I didn't keep myself under control. And the only way I was going to be able to control myself was if Draco was going to come with me.

I knock on the door frame of the potions room and see him stop what he was doing and look over his shoulder but carried on with whatever he was doing. He had filled the rest of the room with old brown leather sofas with an alcohol tray that made me want to roll my eyes.

"It's around 7,"

He doesn't say anything back.

"Katsumi is coming round after she puts Daichi to bed to make dinner," I say.

Nothing.

I walk in and stand at the end of the table as he was reading a potions book and scribbling notes. Turning to reach something at the end of the table I was at, I prepare myself for him to say something but he didn't.

I scoff and walk around to his side, "Are you going to come with me?" He doesn't look up, just scribbled in the book. I slam my hand down on the book, dragging it towards me.

"Sienna!-

"Talk to me!" I grab his arm to face me.

He tenses his jaw and towered over me, "Give me back the book," He snarled through his teeth.

He reached for it but I hold it behind me, "No! Not until you actually talk to me, you've been ignoring me all weekend!-

"Because you agreed to risk your life and mine! We were in the prophet Sienna, why can't you get that through your thick skull?" He raised his voice as he continues, "We are pinned as murders all over the country and you've completely risked exposing our location, our home that you wanted for our baby!"

"Well, I am a fucking murder Draco! For you! It was all for you! And we might not be able to have a baby if I don't find some answers!" I slam the book down, "Well... you've talked to me, that's all I need," I shake my head and turn stormed out, downstairs.

Katsumi was already down there in the kitchen, looking awkward. I stop and stare at her as she looked at me like she was petrified.

Fuck, she definitely just heard that. 

She steps back and turns the stove off, "Katsumi-

"I-I need to go," She walked past me quickly.

"Please, wait!" I reach forward, holding her arm she turned around in fear, "Please, let me explain,"

She stopped and lean away but nodded.

"Draco- was going to die. He was dying, all my friends were going to be killed in front of me, I-I had no choice," I worryingly say, hoping she wouldn't hate me, "I shouldn't have even told you. I had to save him,"

She stared at me, I loosen my grip and step back. She snaps her head to the stairs as Draco walked down.

He looked between us and approached us as she stepped back, "Is- is this true?"

"Yes," He looked at me, "Sienna saved my life, she saved our friends," He stepped towards her.

She shook her head, "Please... just give me a day or two, I need to think."