Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)

"Okay, after that...mishap, I'm sure you all want to know what teams you're on!" Iruka announced. "But first, I just want to say..."

Feeling a supposed 'heartfelt speech' come on, Sid zoned out.

"What if he doesn't remember, mommy?"

"Don't worry, baby, he will."

Sid closed her eyes in irritation. Shut up.

"And now, for teams!"

Lately, her nightmares have becoming more frequent, and Sid had a few ideas why. She ignored them to the best of her ability, though.

It was annoying enough as it is.

"Hey, dumbass, whats 1+3?"

"Uh-"

"Hah! You don't know!"

"Shut up, inflated ass! I was never taught math!"

"Ahahahaha! You really are a dumbass!"

"Hey, I said shut it!"

Sid smirked lightly. He was such a bad influence...

"Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki," Sid deflated, shuddering lightly before nudging her seatmate in the ribs.

"How much you wanna bet you'll be on the same team as Nardo?" Sasuke's eye twitched as he closed his eyes in irritation.

Not standing her pronounciation error, he corrected her. "It's Naruto, and hn, I won't be on someone like the dobe's team."

"You sure about that?" Sid grinned chaotically. Sasuke ignored her.

Iruka stared at the scene before him with a dry look.

"Hey-"

"If anything, you'll be on his team. Two losers have to stick together." Sasuke smirked. Sid gawked.

"No way-"

"SID AND, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS, SASUKE, QUIT TALKING!!" Iruka raged. "YOU CAN FLIRT ON YOUR OWN TIME!"

Sid blinked in shock before snorting. She wrapped an arm around an annoyed Sasuke.

"Oh, yeah! We're sooo in love, too!" Sid grinned mischeiviously. "And, you know what? Sasuke even promised we'll be engaged in the future! Ain't that right, Sasgay?"

Sasuke stayed silent, instead trying to push Sid off of him. That only encouraged her to tighten her grip to bone crushing, and Sasuke had a hard time breathing.

It was quiet for some time before an unholy sound broke loose.

"WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!!" Two of Sasuke's fangirls, the prime pack leaders, screeched in animosity.

"SASUKE-KUN WOULD NEVER-" Ino clenched her fists.

"EVER-" Sakura grinded her teeth.

"HE WOULD NEVER DATE YOU!"

"MUCH LESS MARRY YOU!"

Sid smirked. "Ah, salty, are you? If you were a potato ship, there'd be too much salt. That's how salty you both are."

Steam escaped the 2 girls ears as they internally imagined hurting Sid to the extent where she couldn't get back up.

"You're a really well-liked person, aren't you?" Sasuke said bitterly and Sid smirked even wider as she let go of him, Sasuke taking in all the oxygen he can.