Mission 32: Training camp and Reunion with an old friend.

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~

After the incident at the mall I met back up with Momo and Izumi. Momo stood there with a grin, while Izumi was blushing madly muttering about  "bold" and "barely covered". I decided I shouldn't ask and ignored what I heard.

Soon enough, everyone met back up and we returned to the dorm. As I headed to my room, Momo whispered into my ear.

Momo:" Zuzu.... can I stay with you tonight? We haven't had much time to ourselves recently."

"Sure Momo, just give me an hour before you come over. I have to make a call to HQ." I whispered back

Momo:" Did something happen?" she asked quietly 

"Yeah, sorry can't really talk about it." I said giving her a quick peck on lips "I'll see you later."

She nodded not asking anymore questions before she headed to her room. I sent a quick text to my partner and had him go meet me in my room. With that I walked to my room and waited. Soon I heard the knock and told him to come in and to lock the door behind him.

"Alright then, tell me what happened on your end." I said with a serious voice, I was livid. I hated traitors more than anything. And now I was struggling not to go out and deal him right now. However I knew better though, I could use this to flush out AFO.

?????:" Using the excuse that I wanted to talk more about our internship, I paired up with him and walked around the mall since he said he didn't need anything. I noticed what he was really doing, he was shadowing your group."

"We were never more than 100 feet away from you guys. I watched him follow you with his eyes, once you stopped in front of the lingerie shop and broke away from them. He said he had to go to the bathroom, I played along and let him go off."

?????:" I followed behind him and listened in, I couldn't catch everything but I definitely heard him mention your name and stated you were alone now."

"So there is no doubt then..... As much as I want to make a move on him now, we'll hold off for now." I said

?????:" But why sir? We know he is the traitor, so why not take him out now?"

"Its because we can use this, think about it. Today, Tomura showed up because we were off campus. He couldn't do much, because he didn't have time to plan anything major. Remember why we went out today?"

?????:" Yeah, it was so we could hangout and get stuff for....... The training camp?!"

"Exactly, they will have time to plan something and we'd be off campus making it easier for them to do something. If AFO is involved then we need to be extra careful. This might be a chance for us to learn more about their operation or maybe even get a shot at AFO himself."

" Remember what I told you, if anything happens to me take care of our classmates first, contact HQ for further orders, and reveal yourself to Aizawa and explain the situation."

?????:" Yes sir, should I pack my real gear?"

"Yeah, use it only if and when shit hits the fan. Now get out, I have a date in abit." I said as I pushed out my friend into the hallway. 

~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~

After he left, it wasn't long before Momo showed up and claimed her favorite spot, my lap. We sat there and chatted about nothing important and simply enjoyed our time together. After a while she took a deep breath and turned towards me. 

Momo:" Hey Zuzu? Are you really happy with me?"

"Of course I am Momo, why would you think otherwise?" I asked as held her a little tighter

Momo:" Well...... I know you don't like taking off your shirt but how come you haven't.... you know.... done more... I mean... we are getting married so....umm.... can we?" she said her voice barely a whisper turning beet red.

It took me a minute to understand what she was asking me to do. I looked into her eyes and saw her love and longing for me. I wanted to respond to her feelings but it wasn't time yet. I wanted to settle everything with AFO first. I pulled her in for a kiss and after a few minutes after we broke apart, I spoke.

"Momo, I love you and I want to make love to you too but, I can't right now. There is so much going on right now and........ I have something to tell you, that I didn't tell you before about my time as a captive..."

I slowly told her about the last month and the possibility that I may have a child. I knew I was risking my relationship with her but I didn't want to hide it any longer.

Momo:" I'm so sorry Zuzu...... I didn't know... I didn't mean to pressure you into it..."

"Calm down Momo, its okay! It'll happen soon...... I just have something I'm working on, once thats done....." I lifted her chin and gave her another kiss. " I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a few days." 

Momo was speechless and her face a deep shade of red. I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. I set her down and did something she didn't expect, I took off my shirt. I laid down and pulled her onto me. I let her do as she pleased as I held her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~TimeSkip/ Bus~~~~~~

It'd been a week since the mall incident and now we were on the bus heading to an unknown location. I woke up and stretched once the bus came to a stop on a small cliff. Aizawa-Sensei had everyone get off the bus.

?????:" Heya Eraser! Its been awhile!" 

('That voice?!') I froze (' If thats who I think it is..... then she's probably here.') I quickly walked over and stood next to shield I mean Shoto.

?????:" Rock on with these sparkling gazes!"

?????:"Stingingly cute and cat-like!"

WWP:" We're the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" shouted out the two newcomers. ('Not good! she's here! I can't deal with her.')

Suddenly the one dressed in blue stopped and sniffed the air. Her eyes quickly darting around searching for the source. 

Aizawa:" These are the the Wild, Wild Pussycats Pro-Heros who specialize in mountain rescue. The one in red is Mandalay and the one wearing blue is Pixie-Bob." 

Pixie-Bob started walking around, circling around our group searching for something. I rotated around Shoto much to his confusion as she drew close. Making a point to stay out of her sight.

Mandalay:" Alright kittens! If you look over there *points across the valley to the campsite* That is where you'll be staying! Its around 9:30 right now, it should take about 3 hours for you guys to get there!"

Everyone:" What?" they asked confused

Kirishima:" I got a bad feeling about this! Everyone run!"

It was too late though, as Pixie-Bob stopped her search on Mandalay cue and dropped everyone off the cliff using her quirk earth beast. This was one hell of a way to start this camp.