𝟶.𝟶𝟺 - "𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒; 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒, 𝗒𝖾𝗌!"

"𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒; 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒, 𝗒𝖾𝗌!"

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

[flashback: CADIZ, SPAIN, 1702]

Rohana and Kol had snuck into a cottage. Rohana was getting people for Kol to eat; and she was having the best time of her life. They finally sit down; and Kol is currently drinking someone's blood.

"You know, Kol.." Rohana begins. Kol glances that Rohana, his mouth covered in blood. "What's troubling you, my darling?" He asks as he drops the other woman's body to the floor. "Your father. He's going to find us." She responds. Kol sighs, "Relax, darling. If he does.. which he won't, we can fight him."

Rohana sighs, and gestures her hand out. Red magic emitting out of her palm. Suddenly, a bottle of wine is in her hand, and two glasses appear on the table next to them. "Do you want some?" She asks, pouring herself a cup. "Of course." She pours a cup for him, and she sets the wine bottle down.

They clink their glasses together, and Kol smiles. "To the divine, mysterious, spark in you." He shouts. Rohana laughs and they both set their glasses down.

"I accept your chaos, Kol. Even if your family doesn't, I do." She says softly to him, grabbing his hand and softly smiling.

Kol walks up and begins to drink the blood out of another woman and goes back into another room. Rohana was left there on the couch pouring herself more wine. Suddenly Klaus and Elijah burst in the cottage. "KOL!" Klaus yells angrily. He looks at Rohana. "What mess had my brother brought you into?" Klaus yells. Rohana smirks. She raises her hand in a defensive way and red magic starts to form in a ball in the palm of her hand. Rohana looks at Elijah, he sighs. "All of my efforts to keep this family concealed; Yet, debauchery like this has led father directly to us." Klaus sighs loudly and yells for Kol again. "Kol! Show yourself! This is no time for games, little brother."

After a moment, Kol stumbles into the view of Elijah, Klaus, and Rohana. He's still feeding on a woman as she's quietly whimpering. Once he's fed her to death; he drops her lifeless body on the floor. Elijah turns back to Rohana. "Ro... Aren't you scared he could kill you?" Rohana stands up. She has very light clothing on. "I wouldn't let him. In fact, he should be scared that I could kill him." She says back to Elijah. At this moment, both of her hands are emitting a red glow. Kol comes up to Rohana and places his arm on her shoulder. "Come, come, brother! It's always time for games!" Rohana moves her fingers and starts levitating a whiskey bottle towards Kol. He grabs it from the air and takes a big swig of it. He smiles, and kisses Rohana on her temple. "Thanks, Darling." He whispers in her ear.

Elijah sighs at the two. "We must leave. Mikael is upon us." Kol removes his arm, and Rohana is a bit sad. She shakes the feeling. Kol walks over to a chair and sits in it; immediately putting his feet on the table. Kol chuckles lightly. "If Mikael were upon us, I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead." Klaus did not like what Kol said. He yells angrily. "I barely escaped! Father left the head of my horse on a pike in the town square!"