Sukuna - Headcanons

-He likes walking around shirtless at any opportunity. He might even be completely naked.

-Has to be the big spoon at all times, no exceptions.

-He likes to leave marks on you, anything to prove that you're his.

-If you dislike someone, he immediately feels the same way. He will start cussing them out before even knowing anything about them.

-Will randomly lay his entire body on yours and basically suffocate you. He will laugh if you tell him you can't breathe.

-You got some of the marks on his body tattood onto yourself and when he saw, he started flipping the fuck out.

-He likes painting your nails and his. He doesn't think of it as a girl thing since he was alive before it was ever created in the first place.

-He likes when you wear his robe/clothes. Sukuna is very possessive so seeing you like that is a dream.

-You're the only person he lets sit on his throne. Preferably in his lap. He does at one point make a second throne next to him for you.

-He doesn't use it often, but he has a very deep and soothing singing voice. He doesn't like it because he says that it's 'too soft', but you can pressure him into it.

-He doesn't know how to be gentle in a relationship, that much is obvious. You end up teaching him how to hold someone kindly and to let them know that he's there for them. It's still a work in progress.

-He really likes cookies and cats. Basically his only soft spots, besides you of course.

-Whenever Itadori is around you he always interrupts everything he says to get your attention on him.

-He's a brat. A very pouty brat.

-Whenever Itadori is about to fall alseep, Sukuna takes pride in saying random shit to wake him up.
"But what is space really?"
"Sukuna, if you don't shut the fuck up-"

-Kills people for you. Literally. If someone touches you wrong, oh there they go.

-He's a very cocky and self righteous person but if you ignore him for even a second he gets all clingy and mad.

-There's a lot of arguments between you two, but he always makes up for it silently. By buying you something that you had your eye on, putting his hand on your head, etc...

-Like mentioned before, it's hard for him to be gentle with people. He is probably really scared of physical contact like that because it makes him so vulnerable. After he works up to holding your hand and such he starts really enjoying it.

-You introduce him to videogames and oh lord does he become obsessed. He rages so hard but also likes sitting down and playing with you casually.

-The first time he smiled genuinely at you, you almost lost your mind. He was confused as to why you were basically withering on the floor.

-He says he hates dancing but actually was very good at it back in his day. He teaches you all the basics and classics.

-Emoji's genuinely disgust him. To a degree that he can't even explain.

-Likes carving his name into your skin with his nails. He says that he likes watching blood drip from it.

-He likes to have his hair played with. It's the best way to get him to relax and calm down.

-You show him all the delicacies of the current era since he's been thrown out of the loop. Likewise, he tells you a lot about popular things from his past.

-He's obsessed with piercings. Imagine him with a nipple or tongue piercing please and thank you.

-He's so mean to kids but in a suble way. Like, he'll bump into a kid to make them fall and just giggle and walk away.

-He likes lighting a lot of candles just so he can snuff them out with his fingers. It makes him feel cool.

-A general menace to society. He sometimes steals all the grapes he can find from all the stores in the area. This confuses the shit out of everyone.

-He has great handwriting. It's very proper and he likes to write you letters.

-Sukuna would move very fast in a relationship after getting over the first hump of trust. He'll be ready to marry you right out of the gate. Mainly because then you technically belong to him by contract.

-Four arms. Two for holding you, two for doing some other dumbass shit.

-He gets oh so very bored in Itadori's head and sometimes screams at the top of his lungs for no apparent reason.

-Since he gives off such an intense aura, nobody ever fucks with you when you're out in public together. Someone would think about approaching you but when they see him they're OUT of there.

-He never leaves anything to the imagination. He tells you everything as it is and makes sure you understand it. It's actually good for conversation... and for making you flustered.

(I'm not a huge Sukuna fan so these are hard to think of ahh. I tried, I tried.)