Chapter 62

MADISON POV "Mads! Let's go!" Daddy yelled and I groaned in my bed

MADISON POV
"Mads! Let's go!" Daddy yelled and I groaned in my bed.

"Now!" He called and I rubbed my eyes getting out of bed. I walked downstairs dragging my legs, I was way too tired to be getting up at 7 in the morning.

"Why can't I sleep for a while longer?" I complained and he shook his head "That's what happens when you go to bed at 2 o'clock and not 10 on a school night." He told me.

"It's not my fault I tried but you and Amelia were up all night!" I grabbed a pop tart out of the pantry.

His eyes widened and he bit his lip. "So maybe you can be a few hours late. Go back to bed." He told me and I grabbed my pop tart running back upstairs to my bed.

***

I woke up walking downstairs and saw daddy talking to Uncle Stefan.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Uncle Stef looked at me and I shrugged "He kept me up last night." I sat down on the couch next to my dad.

He had a bunch of paper out "Munchkin? You feel like taking a trip?" Daddy looked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

He gave me a picture there were a lot of people around...New Orleans.

***

I think Elena is sired to my daddy.

"So Elena's sired to you?" I asked and they looked down at me. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He asked.

"You literally just said she's sired to you." I said sometimes they can act real slow. "I'm hungry." I crossed my arms.

"I figured. Stefan and I are gonna make a quick stop there's a restaurant right across from us we'll meet you afterward." My dad handed me some money.

"Kid, stay there ok." Stef told me and I nodded going onto some restaurant called Rousseau's.

I climbed up the stool sitting and waiting "Aren't you a little young to be sitting at a bar." A lady came up to me Jane Anne.

"I want food, not the nasty stuff." I gave her an annoyed look "Well, then here you go." She handed me a menu.

"Ooh. Hot wings please and not too hot and a Dr.Pepper." I told her and she nodded taking the menu.

I noticed a dark-skinned guy staring at me "Perv." I looked away. Jane Anne brought my food giving me a straw. My arm grazed hers and I jumped back feeling her magic.

She looked around like she was scared "This isn't a safe place for people like you." She whispered to me.

"Jane Anne! I'll take the usual thank you." The guy who was staring sat next to me. I got a good look at him and he looks familiar.

Jane Anne git scared but handed him a glass and a bottle.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows and then gasped.

Flashback 1864
Isabella was jumping up and down holding her parent's hands.

"Wow! This place is huge!" She laughed looking around the compound. "Yeah, I think we lost your Uncle." Amelia looked around for her brother.

"Right here. A slight delay." Klaus walked up behind them picking up his niece putting her on his shoulders.

"So what do you think?" He asked "You're really tall." She laughed and he chuckled at his niece.

"Klaus!" Marcel's voice rang through the entire house. Amelia smiled a bit hearing his voice, which she hasn't heard in 4 years.

"Is that...Marcellus?" She saw him and he stopped in his tracks "Mia." He smiled and hugged the girl just like a sister to him.

They pulled away with smiles "It's so good to see you, sis. Who might you be?" Marcel bent down to see Isabella who had hidden a bit behind her father.

"It's ok, sweetie. He's family." Amelia smiled at her daughter "I'm Izzy." She looked at the man "Marcel, it's a pleasure to meet you." He shook the girl's small hand.

"Marcel."

"If it isn't, my little Izzy. Now if I remember correctly you're dead." He drunk his nasty drink that daddy loves.

"I was." I drunk my soda and he looked at me strangely. "Come on, you're smart....magic. I'm a Mikaelson do we ever really die?"

He shrugged "How's the family?" He poured some more of that drink.

"How do you think? They're Mikaelsons they're causing trouble." I said and smiled "But you're not asking about them you want to know about Bekah." I laughed.

"Who?" He played "I was 4 not stupid. The only person my Uncle ever approved of was my other uncle and only because he was all murderous like he was."

"How did you know? You weren't alive when he approved of me and Rebekah." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Like I said 4 not stupid. And Uncle Nik tells me everything." I finished my food now I wanted dessert.

"Can I please have an ice cream cookie? Thank you?" I smiled.

"So what're you doing in New Orleans?" He asked "My dad." I said and started talking to him telling him all about the Elena thing.

Marcel and I were close. Well, Marcel and Isabella were close it's the same thing.

Marcel watched over me talking to me until my dad and Uncle came.

"Hey, Iz think you could keep it on the low about seeing me?" He asked and I nodded. He knew about me coming back alive and being a Gilbert and everything but that didn't matter to him.

"So did you fix it?" I asked as he picked me up placing me on his hip "Mm-Hmm, we should get home." He said and I looked at Stefan.

He seemed happy and hopeful.

"Good I'm tired." I laid my head on his shoulder looking through the window waving at Marcel who winked at me.

"So who were you talking to?" Stefan asked.

"Mike. He scared off that witch lady." I lied "Evil witch lady?" Dad asked and I nodded "I told you we shouldn't have left her alone." Stef said.

He and my dad started to argue while I smiled happy they were back to being brothers and I got to see my uncle.