Everytime I See You, I'm Reminded Of My Misery

// Hello! Before I begin, I just wanted to give a MASSIVE shoutout to the person that gave me my first dono! I don't have their username, so if that was you, please lmk, it made me so happy <3 Besides that, I really hope you guys enjoy this story based on today's stream: Last Time Visiting Dream In Prison \\
SPOILERS FOR TODAY'S STREAM: LAST TIME VISITING DREAM IN PRISON
TW: PANIC ATTACKS, SLIGHT BLOOD, SLIGHT MANIPULATION, SELF HARM(ITS UNINTENTIONAL BUT I BELIEVE ITS STILL A FORM OF S/H), CLAUSTROPHOBIA 
--------------------------------------------------

The blonde ran his slender fingers through his hair, eyes darting around the obsidian cell unsurely. The older man was perched on his lectern, dipping his hands in the cold water of the cauldron boredly. His orange and white uniform had watery purple stains on it, effects of the crying obsidian around his cell.

Tommy turned his back to the man he despised, coming face to face with scorching hot magma. He gulped down the rising tears in his throat, screaming out to the man that he had begun to put his faith and trust into. He screamed out to the man he had begun to see as a father.

"Sam!" he shouted, voice getting raspy from his desperate cries, "Sam!"

"He would've heard you the first ten times you shouted it," the masked man looked up at the boy.

"Let me out," hot tears began pouring down Tommy's face, soft hiccups leaving his throat, "Please let me out. I can't be in here."

"You know you signed a book," the man from behind him stood and approached him, "That says you could be stuck in here for up to a week if there's prison issues."

"No," enraged, watery eyes met beady, unblinking ones, "No, that's not true."

"I wrote the book, Tommy."

"I can't be stuck in here for a week with you! I have my pals to go back to! I have my hotel!" he cried.

"Oh Tommy," the older chuckled, moving his porcelain mask to the side, his deep, sparkling green eyes, light freckles and scars now in direct view, "You don't have an option."

The blonde sank to his knees, rubbing away the constant flow of tears, covering his face to avoid those piercing eyes he had seen so many times in exile. Despite the dynamite already done exploding, his ears were still gently ringing. His heart was still hammering, desperately trying to escape his rib cage.

"It's not all that bad, I've changed," the mask was slid to the side as the man crouched to come to the same level Tommy was on.

"You haven't changed, Dream," the boy spat the name like venom dripping from his tongue.

Dream simply chuckled and sat down, crossing his legs.

"I can't stand to be in your presence because you ruin things," Tommy continued, gulping back the shaky tone of voice that threatened to surface. His mind returned back to the dynamite he had heard outside the prison. He took a deep inhale and looked up to face Dream.

The man was smiling casually, staring right back, his hypnotizing deep green eyes staring deeply into swirling blue.

"You know something," Tommy inhaled again, breathing out gently, "Are you trying to get out?"

"Why would I be trying to get out?" his smile widened.

The boy didn't need to respond. He felt as if the walls were closing him, hissing at him to return back to Dream. He felt the expecting gaze of the usually masked man, expecting nothing and everything all at once. His hands ached to punch or claw at something, which he didn't realize they had been occupied until the man's smile dropped slowly.

"Your arms," the man whispered, voice devoid of any real emotion, he simply motioned to the scratches marked on Tommy's skin, blood beginning to drip from them.

"Shut the fuck up," he huffed gently, finally tearing his eyes away and squeezing them shut.

"You know," Dream hummed after a moment of silence, "We're stuck together again. Just like old times. Just like exile."

"Fuck you. Don't you ever fucking mention exile to me," the boy spat, abruptly pushing himself upwards.

He turned back to the lava, rubbing his stinging arms.

"Sam?" he attempted one last time, voice weak, "Sam...?"

"He can't hear you," Dream reminded him once more.

With that, he dropped back to the floor, curling into a ball. He heard the man behind him rise to his feet, open his chest, and then walk back over to Tommy. Beside the blonde, a book and pen was dropped, and the older sat nearby.

"You're going to be stuck here with me for a while, you're going to be my company. Write How To Sex 9 or something, just keep yourself occupied. I'm only giving you this book."

The boy just blindly grasped for the book and tossed it into the bubbling magma in front of him, earning hum from Dream.

"This is the best thing to happen to me since I got in his jail cell," the man laughed, wrapping an arm around the younger, "We can stay here together and bond."

In one fluid movement, Tommy tore himself away from Dream's arm and scrambled against a wall, teeth clenched, eyes wide in rage.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to be your company, I don't want to be anything like you, I don't want to bond! I want to go home!"

The man simply rolled his eyes, a small grin growing to a pleased smile and a chuckle as their communicators buzzed gently, a message being passed.

Tommy, the prison is under lockdown. You will be stuck in the cell until further notice.

The boy's eyes widened in fear as he glanced up at a satisfied Dream. Their eyes locked, Tommy's breath becoming fast and uneven. The man made no move to stop or help the panicking boy, simply smiling down at him.

"I-" the air was escaping his lungs and wasn't getting back into him fast enough, "I can't-"

Everything began to spin, black dots blinking in his vision.

"I can't do this."

His head hit the obsidian with a hard thunk as he drifted out of consciousness.

"This is going to be an interesting week," Dream finally tore his eyes away from Tommy and back to the mesmerizing lava.

Perhaps this is how Tommy felt in exile.

---------------------------------------------
(Psst! Hello, hi! It takes a really long time to make these stories and if you enjoyed these, please consider donating even a dollar it would mean the absolute world to me. Thank you - hope you enjoyed the story! <3 Venmo: @ SmilesTV )