Thirst Trap

chapter twenty-seven; Thirst Trap

"CHARLI HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN ME😱" Stella refreshed her page,' and then quickly went to Charli's page.

"Can you believe this, Draco?" Stella grasped both of his shoulders and shook him with a desperate look on her face.

"No."

She ignored his answer, "do you know what this means???"

He took one look at her face and shook his head no, repeating the word out loud.

"This means I have to make a tiktok with an extremely hot guy to boost my views and likes." Stella shook his shoulders harder, giving him an expectant look.

"Okay...?"

"Pssshh,, and here I thought that you were one of the top students, but you're dumber than a rock."

"👁💧👄💧👁" Draco ✨gazed✨ into her eyes ever so lovingly (jk ik,, he glared at her) "Did you just insult me? A rock has no brain-"

"Which is exactly what I was saying. You're dumb. A dumb platinum bitch." Stella moved from him and set down her phone, pressing record, and waiting for the countdown to reach one.

"What did you just say?" Draco prowled closer 🐕🐕

"I said what I said, and I don't regret saying what I said... What?"

He towered over her, glaring at the spot on her forehead that he could see. Stella peered up at him,,, "I am such a dom, but for you I will be as submissive as you want me to😼"

Draco, not registering the words, raised his hand, his ring gleaming in the sunlight, and hovered it above her throat.

"What did you say?"

Stella smirked,, her masochist side coming out (don't lie,, I just know there's a few masochists reading this rn)
"You heard me." She felt his fingers graze her neck, "do it. You know you want to."

He really said 'I WON'T HESITATE BITCH' because his hand closed around her throat, jerking her forward. She stumbled and placed her hands on his chest.

"Interesting position that you and I are finding ourselves in." She whispered.

Draco gave her a final glare, whispering back, "my father will hear about this."

Stella winked,, "oh?" she trailed a hand up and down his *clothed* chest (alr,, don't come at me,, they are totally both fully clothed😭😭) "don't forget to mention the part where we both passionately make out, while your hand is wrapped around my throat, and you talk possessively about how I belong to you,, and then I blush furiously."

She thought out loud, her fantasies coming alive, as she whispered them to him. She was having fun, but the one minute she had on the TikTok was going to stop it soon,, and if she really wanted more followers and likes, she'd have to go over the top.

And risk Draco's father's wrath.
I'm sure it's all very clear that Stella's easily a dom,, she'll take the lead if need be. And now is one of those times,, because ya girl thirsty for followers,, and people on TikTok would definitely follow for a thirst trap. She been knew,, because she was one of those people.

Stella loosened his tie and tugged him forward, "tilt your head."

Although mans was confused, he complied because he didn't know what else to do.

Her hand slipped up to behind his neck,, pressing him down to her height. He grunted out in surprise at the force.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked in her ear.