Chapter 107

I know, I know you all are waiting for this hehe.

I'm just looking for a good timing to have Giovanni Lomiere's POV you know hehe.

********

Giovanni's POV

(Days prior to LA'ssier's enrollment. And the time when Bettina just overtook the novel's Bettina)

"Which house is that brat came from? "

I was walking together with Harry when a girl who looks like a doll was walking around the garden too.

Today's a banquet held by the great man and many families were invited.

Harry looked to where I was looking.

"Her? Must be from House Reinhart. "

I raised my brows.

"Oh"

Harry grinned which I didn't like.

"Heeeehh are you interested in her? "

He asked.

I clicked my tongue.

Of course not.

She's too pretentious for her age.

Acting all formal and graceful when it doesn't even suit her.

(Day of enrollment to LA'ssier)

"Ohh, It's Lady Reinhart"

Harry and I was walking around the school for a tour when a girl was surrounded by a bunch of brats.

I didn't bother to answer Harry for I only know he was just teasing me.

Just another spoiled brat of a noble family.

Nothing new.

It was the first day of school and as a tradition, we all went to Haute Monde for an introduction.

We were at the Primary section and the atmosphere in this salon isn't so nice.

Tss.

How nice would it be if I have someone beside me who can throw this annoying girls away.

The President suddenly spoke in front and introduced a girl.

Heeee.

It was that brat.

I looked at her while she introduced herself, and as expected, just a pretentious brat of a noble family.

Nothing interesting.

However, when I was about to take my eyes away from her, she suddenly looked at us.

And for some reason, there was a glint of surprise and amazement in her eyes but then in just a moment it was replaced with dislike.

Oi.

What the heck.

She dared.

Same thing kept on happening.

Everytime her eyes landed on us, particularly on me, an obvious glint of dislike is drawn across her eyes.

I twitch.

But it led me to unconsciously look for her and see if her expression is still the same.

It was the same.

Annoyance.

Dislike.

And..

Fear