Introduction

Saiki POV

I walk through the front door of PK academy and already have a major headache. People's thoughts and rumors are circling school that yet another new transfer student is going to attend PK. I internally roll my eyes.

'Good grief, doesn't this school have enough annoying students as it is?' I think as I put my shoes away.

Apparently, it's a girl so of course, everyone's thoughts are running wild at the possibility of what she might look like. As I walk up the stairs and through the hall towards class, students' conversations and ideas are the only things filling my mind.

'I hope she's hot.'

'I wonder if they're single?'

'If she's pretty, I'll show her around the school, that's a good idea!'

'Hopefully, we can be friends!'

'There's absolutely no way that she's prettier than me.'

I huff in annoyance at the idiocy that is this school. Who cares who this new person is? It's not like they'll be any less annoying than every other student here. I already want this day to be over. I'm brought back to reality when Nendo roughly puts a hand on my shoulder.

'Don't touch me, you oaf,' I say with a glare.

"Hey, buddy! Did you hear that a new girl is gonna be in our class?" Nendo exclaims.

'Obviously, that's all everyone has been talking about so far today.'

"I hope she's cute!" Kaido says coming up behind Nendo. They continue talking along with everyone else about the new student. I could care less, as long as she's not a nuisance to me then I don't care what she's like.

"Alright class let's settle down, please," the teacher announces.

As everyone gets into their seats, the new girl walks in and stands in front of the class. She has (y/eye color) and (y/hair color). She stands confidently, despite everyone staring at her and she smiles with a big grin.

"Hi! My name is Y/n L/n and I transferred here from (y/old town). I'm excited to be a part of this class and I can't wait to get to know everyone," she says coolly. The class is mesmerized by her presence. She fidgets with her fingers and looks over at the teacher, a silent question if that's all she needs to say. 

'She looks so cool!'

'She's not as pretty as Teruhashi.'

'Wow.'

'I like her name!'

'I hope we can become friends!'

'She's SO hot!'

I internally roll my eyes. She's just another face. I huff silently in annoyance, I just want this day to be over so I can go home. But, when I look back up at her again, something clicks in my mind, which results in my slight panic. I can't read her thoughts AND she's not turning into muscle tissue. I stare at her in bewilderment and curiosity. Who is this girl? Is she another psychic? I continue to stare her down, attempting again to read her mind. She doesn't seem to be, but why can't I read her thoughts? A million of my questions circulate through my head. She takes the empty seat in front of me and before she sits down, she offers me a small smile.

'Good grief, why is it always something?'

+++++

Hi! Author here! I am so happy that you're giving this story a chance! I won't let you down! <3

(chapters will be longer than this)