78 - Arousal Fan

Why there's a big difference between them? The one looks more flashy and grand, while the other's summoned beast will only appear with no striking entrance whatsoever!

The visual gap are so different!

The beast tamers of the intuder side also felt slightly inferior. But not even a five second passed and they look at Cole with greed in their eyes!

Without a doubt, their line-up is powerful, just their number already exceeded the other side. According to logic, their odds of winning is definitely higher. And when they win, the technique the other side used will be looted and will be theirs by then! What more, the beast he summoned are all magnificent and powerful, specially the fox beast with three tails!

These... Those beast are of high quality and shouldn't be damage!

However, while the beast tamer of Beast Taming Sect are getting clouded with their greed, the old man of Yin-Yang Paradise felt threatened by Cole. It was because he have summoned creatures that his allies don't have, Elemental Spirits!

Unlike beast, Elementals are creatures with powerful soul and their intelligence are almost the same, if not superior, to humans! With their complete thoughts and sophisticated thinking, being a tamed or contract beast of others are no different from being slave. Now that he revealed that he have Elementals, that only means that he's powerful and a great threat to them! He have to be eliminated!

Dangerous aura exude from the old man that transform into his golden age, and it locks specifically to Cole. It's will not take a genius to see that he targets Cole as his target!

Cole's party immediately raise their guard. Elf Matriarch Mayana raise the bow she hold, put an arrow in it and aim at the old man. The others also enter battle stance.

"Vice Lord, give this brat to us. This will be a battle between beast tamers!" One of the man from the Beast Tamer Sect exclaimed, looking at Cole without even bothering to hide the greed in his eyes.

The old man look at the two for a moment before he nodded his head. He knew that those two wanted something from the Cole, probably its summoning and unique technique of beast tamer. However, although he knew that it was a rare and unique technique, those have no use for him as he's a cultivator who focus on dual cultivation.

But for them, those techniques are important.

After they agreed to one another, the Beast Tamer Sect's two people also summoned their own respective tamed beast; a snarling wolf with saliva continuously flowing, a muscled, long python that could fully wrapped an adult man with no problem, an eagle beast with its feathers glistening with metallic sheen, a tiger beast with very long, sword fang, a lion beast that was combination of green and purple with a cloudy mane made of poisons, and last but not the least, a blazing horse!

Sky-Rank Beast Bloodline, First-level Tier-5 Magical Beast, Savage Wolf!

Earth-Rank Beast Bloodline, Ninth-level Tier-4 Magical Beast, Ten-Meter Muscled Python!

Earth-Rank Beast Bloodline, Ninth-level Tier-4 Magical Beast, Silver Eagle!

Earth-Rank Beast Bloodline, Ninth-level Tier-4 Magical Beast, Sword-Fang Tiger!

Sky-Rank Beast Bloodline, Peak-level Tier-4 Magical Beast, Poison Cloud Lion!

Sky-Rank Beast Bloodline, First-level Tier-5 Magical Beast, Ferghana Horse!

When all the tamed beast of the other side was all summoned, Cole and his group immediately felt aggrieved. It was because although the two of them summoned just six beast, Cole summoned beasts and spirits strength pale in comparison!