𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

After making sure to get back before anyone noticed we were gone, Eren and I freshened up in the bathroom in the basement and put on a clean pair of our uniforms then headed up to the mess hall.

"Oi, brats. It's about time," Levi said dryly as he sat in a chair at a table with Oluo and Gunther. He was sipping a cup of tea, while holding it in his unique way by the rim, and sporting a pure white cravat around his neck.

"Good morning to you too, short-stack," I said cheerly while picking up a piece of bread and an orange. I ignore the captain's eye roll and sit beside Gunther, Eren right by my side in seconds. I nod in thanks to Eren when he places a cup of water in front of me.

Me and Gunther started to talk about ODM tricks and tips- Petra joining along when she made an appearance- all throughout breakfast. We were discussing how to go faster around corners and things got a little intense to say the least. In a few short seconds we were each on our chairs and providing visuals for our different statements for Petra to judge on.

Gunther showed his example while maunivering on his chair in an awkward way while making animated hand motions with his arms and swinging his legs wildey.

"See, Petra! If I do this," he shimmie's his body in such a weird way I almost topple down from laughing so hard, "then it loses some time from the trajectory being cut short from my change in my torso and shoulders."

"No! No, Petra, it's easiest to just do this," I shift my hips in a different way than Gunther and hold out my arms to the side. When I demonstrate again I almost fall down and I have to use Eren's head to balance myself. My hands clawed softly around the side of his head and face, smushing his cheeks and ears.

"Oi! Y/n, watch it!"

"Oh, calm down, you big baby," I snicker while ruffling his hair while I had the chance from this height.

Gunther begins to talk again after my demonstration. "Are you crazy! You'd just slam into a tree-!" I cut Gunther off.

"No! If you do this," I motion with my arms again while twisting my hips, "then you don't have to move your whole body! Therefore, it will speed things up and cut down on time!"

"Petra what do you think?!" We both shoot our heads to Petra who was sitting beside Levi and Oulo.

"U-Uh, well-" She stammers out then whispers something under her breath. Me and Gunther wait on the tips of our chairs and Eren has to balance me out with a grip on my hip. I contain my blush from his touch.

Petra mumbles something again behind the back of her hand.

"With your chest woman!" I yell out, encouraging her to speak her answer louder.

She heaves a sigh with an apologetic look towards Gunther as she says my name.

"Ha-!" I scream at Gunther but I turn around too fast and fall to the ground. I immediately hear Oluo's laugh when my body hits the stone floor with a thud. I groan in pain as Eren pats my shoulder in comfort, which I slap away because I just know he's trying to hold in his laugh like the others.

Once I'm back on my feet I snacth Oluo's bread from his plate and chomp on it aggressively.

"Hey! Wh- give that back, brat!" I just growl at him with my mouth full of bread and sit in my seat with a grumpy look, but it turns into a smirk in a flash when I shift my head towards Gunther.

"I told you I was right!" I sing with my mouth still full of bread right in front of his face.

He shoves me away but I know he's smiling. I laugh when I settle back into my chair with a smile of satisfaction.