ー thirteen.

❝please wear your mask

please wear your mask. that mouth is really irritating me
sakusa y/n

AGREEMENT

"what were you doing?" maki asked the ravenette.

"what does it matter?" their conversation ended as megumi raised his head after zipping up his jacket.

he took notice that panda was chasing the brunette female. then something yellow passed through his gaze and megumi brought his eyes to it. y/n was jogging on the track while her ears occupied with a pair of black-coloured airpods.

she was wearing a yellow-lime jersey that belonged to her brother (omi omi has another one) with a simple white t shirt underneath the jersey and a black track pants. her hair tied half down and a strand of hair stood out in front of her face.

'how many laps did she jog...?' he thought as he was staring at his cru- friend.

maki looked at the ravenette and followed his gaze. her eyes laid on the germaphobe and just smirked internally. she knew that the male had fallen for the germaphobe. the megane also admired the girl's stamina since she jogged ever since the training started.

"zenin-senpai" megumi spoke up.

"what kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"huh?" maki turned her body, facing the ravenette.

"it's not like i care if my actions save anyone" said the megane.

"i shouldn't have asked" megumi deadpanned as he looked away.

"what?!" the megane irritated.

y/n's eyes widened as she saw panda was holding nobara's legs as he spun her in circle while nobara was yelling at the ravenette. she let out a sigh and decided to take a break. she walked towards the megane.

"i need to take a break. i'll be back" she said and walked away after maki responded her with a nod.

as y/n was on her way to the dormitory, a certain teacher suddenly appeared in front of the germaphobe, making her stumbled back. satoru grinned and raised his hand.

"yo, y/n-chan!" he happily said.

"what do you want?" y/n glared at him.

"come with me" his expression went serious, making y/n a bit intimidated.

satoru grabbed her wrist and teleported themselves to a room. y/n looked around after she pulled her wrist back from the blindfolded male. her eyes trailed to a certain pinkette. y/n held her breath.

"yuuji?" she whispered.

"y/n-chan, h-hi" yuuji chuckled nervously as y/n squinted her eyes in irritation.

"... let me guess. that a!!hole sukuna brought him alive?" she narrowed her eyes.

"yup" satoru chuckled as he left the two of you alone.

"...yuuji" y/n called him with a cold tone.

yuuji tensed up and beads of sweat appeared on his face.

"what did the king of pests say?" y/n eyeing him in suspicion.

"what do you mean?" he tilted his head.

"before he brought you alive, did he do something? you know, making an agreement or whatsoever"

"i guess we did talk about something. what's wrong?" y/n remain silent as she was in deep thoughts.

a certain king of curses smirked at the girl, knowing too well that she was really good at analyzing.

"you're always full of suprises, wifey" sukuna said with his usual deep voice as he was sitting on his throne.

edited ver.

damn, it's crap- n e ways...hi:) and please read the story in source sans pro:)