Chapter 38

Kai's POV

"Are you out of your mind?" Mom must have seen me from the control room with my black case. He knows what is inside because it was dad's gift to me when I was 16. My dad knows I am into knives so he gave me this hunting set.

"Mom, I just want to know the reason why he did it to Cole. I need to know if that's because of me."

"If you just want to know the reason, what is that for? Why are you bringing that with you?" He pointed to what I am holding.

"I am going to use this in case I don't like his answer." I declared.

I think I am turning crazy.

How can I face his family now?
The Elites must be ashamed because of me too. They will be given extra training after what happened.

I am such a loser.

"Are you nuts? Are you giving up on Cole?"

"Why would you think it that way? Why would I give up on him when I just promised him that we are going to... Nevermind mom. You won't understand."

"We are already searching for him. Just stay at Cole's side because he will be our main problem once he wakes up without you." Mom seems to be mad too.

"Do you think I can go near Cole? Mom, you should have seen how mad they are at me."

"You are an Elite, don't act rashly."

"No, mom. I am not an Elite anymore. I officially quit today. So I am going to search for him and lure him my way."

His family is no joke too. They are influential.

I decided to check on Cole first before leaving.

I am allowed now to step a foot at the hospital. It was Jin who stopped me from the entrance.

"Sorry, dude. Order from Sir Type."

Damn it. I just want to see Cole first before leaving.

"I understand, no trace of waking up yet?"

He shook his head.

If it's sir Type order then no one can bend it. His words are the law here. More than his husband, his words are scarier.

It means it is really impossible to meet Cole first.

Wait for me, babe! I'll make sure that he will kneel before you.

I unblocked August on my social media and messaged him.
"Where are you?"

"You are mistaken, Kai. I didn't do anything. I am just waiting for Cole to wake up and tell everyone that I am not guilty." He replied.

I am not even asking him about that yet.

"August, I was kicked out from the mansion. You need to help me. I have no one. Where are you? Pick me up please."
I messaged him. Sorry, Cole! Cole will kill me too if he knew what I am doing.

"I am away from Ayutthaya. The Elites are searching for me. My family is hiding me from The Kirigun. They will kill me even before knowing the truth. I want to tell everyone that I didn't stab him. I can't do it to Cole."

"I am alone here. They are blaming me. I can't show my ass to Kirigun too. They threatened me. I am on my way to my province."

"Wait, Kai. I will bring someone to pick you up. You can stay with me." Gotcha.

"Please be quick, August. I am waiting."

I am so waiting to kill you.
~~~~~

Cole's POV