20: Finally

"So some good news Ms. Han." The doctor comes in the room and everyone's heads shoot up "Everything is out of your system, and it's been 4 hours since you ate and you haven't thrown up. So I will just have you sign these discharge papers and you can go home."

She hands me a clipboard and I quickly read over the papers before signing them. I hand them back over and the doctor nods "As soon as you get changed you are free to leave. I hope I don't have to see you back here for life threatening situations."

"Me too Doc. Thank you."

She leaves the room and Jimin plops a bag on my lap "Naeun brought you a change of clothes last night for when you were discharged so you didn't have to go back home in your dress."

I move the bag and slide off the hospital bed, heading towards the bathroom. I get changed and come back out and Hoseok takes the bag from me and grabs my hand "Naeun sent me the address, so we can head straight there after we pick our stuff up."

We all leave and everyone gets in their respective cars. Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are heading back to their own homes.

Hoseok and I beat Namjoon and Jin back and are done packing our stuff by the time they walk through the front door. Namjoon is carrying a take out bag which explains why it took them so long. "Thank you for letting us crash here Hyung."

Jin shrugs "It was no problem. I expect a dinner though."

"I will make that happen. We will get out of your hair now, you two have fun tonight." I wink knowing Jin is going into pre-heat.

Namjoon blushes but Jin just smiles "Oh we will."

Hoseok and I grab our bags and head back down to our cars. I follow Hoseok and when we get to the building my eyes widen "God damnit Dad."

I get out and grab my bags. Hoseok not far behind me. "Sunshine this place looks really nice." Hoseok says almost apprehensively

I nod "Yeah it does." I sigh "Whatever it takes to keep me safe, right?"

Hoseok nods. We go in and get set up with security "Your sister and friends are still here. Your furniture has already been dropped off. Let us know if you need anything." The guy at the desk says with a smile

I nod "Thank you."

We get to the elevator and I swipe my key card that security gave us and hit the button for the 5th floor. Hoseok types in the pin on the key pad and we go in, slipping our shoes off. "Holy shit." Hoseok mutters

I sigh "He does too much."

Just then Matt appears from around the corner "Sometimes I forget just how rich you are

Just then Matt appears from around the corner "Sometimes I forget just how rich you are."

I sigh again "Because I don't necessarily enjoy it."

Naeun, and everyone else suddenly comes in and Jessi yanks me into a hug "My poor baby." She rocks me back and forth before pressing a kiss to my temple "If I ever see this bitch I will murder her with my bare hands."