Ch24. Tea talk

Izuku Pov:

Now it was lunchtime and I have been called to Nezu office to have lunch with him...

I have no idea why but I take anything then to sit in a big room full of a lot of brats who will 100% look down on me for being who I am.

I knock on the door softly and wait for him to let me in, I did not wait long for that as he tells me to go in. I open the door and see him at the table having his lunch with some tea.

" Ah, welcome Izuku it's good to see you please come take a seat." he smiles softly at me.

"It's good to see you too principal Nezu may I ask why was I called here?" I return a smile as well and go sit in the chair opposite him.

" I have to say you've set a new record for the hero exam. "

" I just doing my best just like all the other kid that has taken the exam that day."

" It must be a lot of work for you to get so strong."

" I have no choice. For me to live another day as the person that I am I have to be stronger than yesterday "

" I see, so do tell me why are you here? "

" What do you mean principal Nezu? I am a student here in this lovely school of yours to learn to be a hero am I not? " he just let out a smile and sips his tea.

Look like the hero commission did not give enough credit for how smart he truly is, it has only been half a day and here I am having my cover blown but yet...

Instead of reporting it, he invited me for tea and lunch...

" Indeed you are...but do tell me why did you come here? There is so many more place you could be so why here? In a school that full to the top with people that look down on the quirkless."

" To show them that quirks mean nothing if they are facing someone who has been dealing with quirks all their life. After all, we quirkless do pay the most attention to quirks. May I ask you a question as well? "

" Sure go ahead. "

" Why did you let me in here? In this school of yours. " I give him one of my most sweetest smiles and he returns it.

" Well, you cloud say I wanted a change."

" A change? "

" Why yes~~ you see I have been the principal of this school for a long time now and I have seen a lot."

" Let me guess you don't like some of the things you see? "

" You sure are a smart one~~ and sadly I have no right to change the things I hate in this school. After all, we are funded by the hero commission. "

" I see, and if I have to guess one of the things you hate was letting promising hero go because they don't fit the image the Hero Commission have on heroes...

like Neito Monoma? " I drink the tea he has prepared for me.

" My~~ what lovely tea you have here~~ " he let out a sad smile.

" Sadly yes...

He was a promising kid and it pains me to turn him down. He has the skill to learn and understand other quirks fast and then used them better than the owner of the quirks who have it for all their life."

" Did you know what happens to him after he fails the exam when he should have passed it? " I ask him watching him closely.

" Yes and I'm so sorry to have that happen to him...

If only I have more power and have a say in it I would have never taken his spot away from him. " His voice is full of regard and sadness he really did feel bad at what he did, but most of all he was angry at the hero community and himself.

" That why I want a change if this keeps on going then the future of heroes are doomed! Right now most of the heroes are just power hungry humans that don't act like what a hero should be like! And the fact that the higher up don't see the problem with it, all they care about is the money they make from the heroes!! " He hisses like an animal from what I know he never...and I mean never act like that he must be really mad to lose himself like that...

" That why you let me in? Even if it can be the end of all heroes ?"

" Yes...if what it means to be a hero nowadays is just to have powerful quirks then it is better to let it be the end of all heroes.

Heroes nowadays are too full of themselves and they can care less about helping the weak if no one is watching them...

All they care about is their ranking or how much they're making.

I have tried my best to make sure the teachers here are all good heroes but..."

" But All Might have joined your school and I am guessing you were focused to hire him? "

" Sadly I was, but in return they let me drop the no quirkless rule thinking no quirkless can make it in this school to begin with so they let me."

" I see...so dropping that rule was a cry for help? " he nob softly.

" Yes, I've known of you for some time now. "

" Oh, how so? I don't remember doing anything that can catch your eyes. "

" Well, you see you are always the talk in jail. Before you, the jail is always full of villains trying to outrank each other or telling us how they will make us pay for locking them up.

But now...

Each time a new villain come in they would all ask how is the queen or how is Mama doing.

At first, we have no idea what going on, for all villains to care for one person is not normal so I have asked a few more well behave villains about it.

All they say is that there is this villain that has the respect of almost all villains even if they are quirkless."

" I see look like some of my children been missing me. "

" Children? "

" Why yes~~ you of all people should know just how ugly this world we live in can be...

You were tortured for so long in the name of science.

They don't welcome the unknown or the difference they will group up and reject them out of fear or they wanted to feel more influential than them.

That is how villains come to be...

Heroes need villains to stay being a hero and no one was born evil so what did they do?

They make the ones that are different from them the villains, and they make sure to make weaker ones stay weak so they can feed off of them. "

" They were not wrong you truly are something..."

"So I take it you're not going to report me? "

" Why would I report you? After all, I am the one that let you in, so you can free me from the chains they put me in. "

" Then I don't think you will mind if I take a few more people under my wings? That is if I find any. "

" As long as they know what they are getting themselves into and they're willing to follow you. "

" Of course after all I'm not a hero, I don't focus others to follow me. May I have some more of your lovely tea? "

" Of course you can. You are welcome to come here and have tea time with me maybe next time have Neito-Kun tag along as well I still have to apologise to him. "

" Of course how about next Thursday? "

" I will make sure that Thursday lunch I will be free "

_________________________________________

So how many of you have seen this coming?? OuO