🎀

titles suggestion ; she my trap queen

envision ;

a girl whose dad has died & he owned a store. she has to sell it because she doesn't have the money for it and can no longer pay the taxes that comes with the store.
A drug dealer right hand man turned into a snake so now he is skeptical of everyone working around him. so he now needs someone to watch over them while he handles other business. that same drug dealer loved the store and her dad ,because when he was a kid he gave him food for free when he didn't have the money for it. so he tells her he can give her the money to keep the store, he just needs her to work it off. she knows how much the store meant to her dad so she agrees to work it off. she is now in charge of the trap. she over sees his product and make sure everyone is doing their job. their relationship is rocky at first and then they start to bond. she becomes his trap queen.

the plot ; they do not like each other at first but then they slowly grow a bond. something dramatic can happen to make this bond grow. like he saves her life or the other way around ( or whatever you want to happen ) and then grow close then eventually get in a relationship and take over the drug world yk ?

prettyboujiebihh 🎀