Diluc Ragnvaldr x Bartender male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Title: Wine

Plot: Similar to Aether, you also came from another world. Our world, earth. Before you died you were a famous bartender, known for making new blends and shots. Diluc found you laying in the middle of the woods and took you in.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

Waking up to the smell of grapes, (Y/n) opened his eyes. Noticing he was in a different room, the man began to worry. He remembers being knocked out when walking in the woods...

Well, that seems to be the only thing he remembers. No family, friends, not even where he's from.

The smell of grapes entered his nose. Looking out the window and seeing the many rows of grapes. A familiar smell, (Y/n) got off the bed and opened the window ready to jump out... the door opened. A servant of the place entered the room.

(Y/n) looked at the servant, like a deer caught in headlights. "S-sir? what are you doing?" The maid asked, starting to sweat. (Y/n) turned around and jumped out. It was on the second floor, so he couldn't get hurt too bad, the most is a twisted ankle.

Once (Y/n) jumped down from the window, he did it again and landed on the long grass. Looking at the rows and rows of grapes, (Y/n) couldn't help but want to eat the grapes. The grapes were like pearls shining in the sun, most likely just got watered-down.

The smell of grapes was somehow familiar.

It was like he'd been working with them for a lifetime. With a single glance, he knew which grape was the juiciest. Picking the grape off the vine, (Y/n) took a bite. Some of the juice flowed out on the side of his mouth, and (Y/n)'s eyes shined. It was one of the most delicious things he's ever eaten.

Diluc walked back to the winery, from far away he saw a figure walking around his grapes. Running up the figure, Diluc apprehended him to the ground. Realizing who the man was, Diluc got off. "Aren't you supposed to be in your room?" Diluc asked, crossing his arms.

(Y/n) stood up and stared into Diluc's eyes, who showed boredom. Even though (Y/n) was shorter, he still looked intimidating in Diluc's eyes.

"Well, what am I supposed to do, waking up in a random room with no memories of anything. Course I'm assuming someone kidnapped me."

(Y/n) glared at Diluc and continued talking, "The only thing I remember is walking in the woods and being knocked out."

But before (Y/n) can even realize he was being dragged back to the room he woke up to. Forced to change by the master of the house. But before he knew it, they were sitting at a table and (Y/n) was being interviewed by Diluc. "From what I know, you can't remember anything, right?" (Y/n) nodded.

"Sigh* this is troublesome." Diluc sighed, in front of them was a plate of grapes. Diluc told someone to get some since (Y/n) seems to calm down when he's eating them. "Do you want to work for me?" Diluc asked.

He didn't want a person walking around, getting himself in trouble. Especially one who doesn't even remember anything about his family. "Realy?" (Y/n) asked while still eating grapes. "I'll tell Charles to find you some kind of job, " Diluc said getting up to prepare the message. "In a few days, you will be transferred there."

The next few days consisted of (Y/n) annoying Diluc, and things catching on fire. The latter cannot wait for (Y/n) to move to Angel's share so he can focus on his work.

(Y/n) walked into Angel's share. He walked up to the bartender there and introduced himself, "Hello you must be Charles, I'm (Y/n) sent here by Sir Diluc." and that was the start of (Y/n)'s job.

(Y/n) cleaned up, ready to close Angel's share. Charles already left for the day and the only thing (Y/n) needs to do now is clean the bar table. He was done, but (Y/n) wanted to try making a drink for once.

(Y/n) played with the bottles throwing them in the air and catching them. It was second nature to him.

Preparing the glass, (Y/n) dusted the outside of the martini glass with powdered sugar marking it look foggy. Then put ice in it to cool the glass. Pouring different alcohols into a Boston shaker, (Y/n) then started to shake the thing.

Pouring the red and pink alcohol from the Boston shaker, and adding a mint leaf.

Pushing the wooden slab the glass is on toward the sitting chairs, pretending there's a customer there. "Tomorrow's sun." A name slipped out of (Y/n)'s mouth unknowingly.

"That was fairly impressive (Y/n)," Diluc said coming from the side door. "Now for the taste." Even though Diluc didn't like wine, that doesn't mean he can't drink it. It's always better to test things yourself than trust that bard, and the Cavalry captain Kaeya.

Sipping the drink, Diluc's eyes widened. It was the strongest alcohol he's ever tasted. Refreshing like peppermint but not too strong it overpowers the drink. The sour taste of the red wine on top, just makes it better. The powdered sugar on the outside of the glass just pushes it over the top.

He finished the glass immediately. "So... why are you here, Sir Diluc?" Diluc was already drunk but still kept a calm expression... and before he could answer, his head slammed onto the table, and fainted.

A few days later, Diluc, once again, came to the tavern. (Y/n) remembering what happened last time when Diluc was drunk, he cannot help but shiver. Diluc for some reason only drinks what (Y/n) makes. The two looked at each other in silence. "Sir Diluc, why are you here today?"

"Yesterday's drink was interesting, make me something today." Diluc said sitting on the stools. "But... Diluc sir, you're a lightweight." Diluc's face turned black. (Y/n) got scared and started to work on a beverage.

Cooling the long glass using ice cubes, (Y/n) started to make the drink. Once he finished the drink, he took the ice cube out of the glass, and he poured the drink into it. Pushing the drink in front of Diluc two words came out of (Y/n)'s mouth.

"Royal banquet."

The drink has metallic purple to gold swirling around the glass. Broken flower petals on the rem of the glass, with a long mint leaf by the side. The drink was sparkling in the light. Never seen something so beautiful in his life, Diluc used the straw and started drinking. (Y/n) was surprised at the speed Diluc was drinking at and stopped him before the whole glass was empty.

"S-sir Diluc, You can't drink too much, especially since you have work tomorrow and the fact that you are a lightweight." Diluc was already drunk, his face flushes red and his eyes were hazy. (Y/n) was about to lift Diluc to the upper part of the tavern, which almost no one uses from what he can see, to rest.

Diluc, instead dragged the shorter male down onto the floor, with his arms beside (Y/n)'s head. "Umm... Sir Diluc? Do you know what you're doing?" (Y/n) said looking at the man on top of him, amusement shined in his (e/c) eyes.

Diluc's face was still red, his arms were not stable and he was swaying side to side. Collapsing on top of (Y/n), Diluc whispered something before he fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why are you so goddamn pretty..."

End