Part 93

"Seems like we've got midnight guests. Get up malfoy."

I groaned against Dracos chest and felt him wake up, holding me tightly.

"What do you mean?" He spoke.

I lifted my head and saw a snatcher and I freaked out a little.

"Drac-"

"You and that thing downstairs now! Your father wants you and she's going in the cellar tonight." He dragged Draco out of the bed and Draco hissed at him to get out.

"We won't be a minute now fuck off."

Draco turned to me and I got out of the bed, "Draco no. We had tonight." I whined and he shushed me pulling me against his chest.

"Here, get dressed and meet me outside my room." He handed me a pile of his clothes and walked out, his hand shaking by the rattles of his wand against his leg.

I sniffed a little holding in my tears, I got dressed and put my shoes on and left, walking down the stairs with Draco in silence.

We walked in one of the empty large rooms and I noticed ron and Hermione being held by snatchers and a odd looking Harry down bellow next to Bellatrix, one of the snatchers grabbed me and held me by Hermione who grabbed my hand tightly and held onto it.

Lucius pushed Draco infront of Harry and I was secretly begging he wouldn't say anything, anyone stupid enough would belive that's a jinx or people who havnt known Harry for long but Draco has, he must know but all I could do was hope.

"Well?" Bellatrix grabbed Harry by the hair and pointed her wand at his neck.

"I can't be sure..." Draco muttered.

"Draco... look closely son, if we were the ones to hand potter over to the dark lord everything would be forgiven All would be as it was do you understand?" Lucius grabbed Draco round the back of his neck which made him tense up immediately and hitched his breath, I struggled in the snatchers hold wanting to just get to him but they tightened their grip causing me to wince and Draco looking at me for a mere second.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope mr malfoy."

"How dare you talk to me like that in my own house?!" Lucius yelled, Draco flinched a little as he did and grimaced.

"Lucius!" Narcissa hissed and he walked away from Draco luckily.

"Dont be shy sweetie come over!"

Bellatrix led Draco infront of Harry and he bent down eye to eye with him.

"Now if this isn't who we think it is Draco and we call him he'd kill us all we need to be absolutely sure!" She hissed.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.

"Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bella asked one of the snatchers.

"He came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest I reckon." He muttered back.

"Or he ran into a stinging jinx, was it you deary?" She pointed her wand towards Hermione and walked towards us as mione let go of my hand.

"Give me her wand, we'll see what her last spell was, ahahahaha got you!" She cackled as the snatchers dragged the three of us to the side of the room and she approached a diffrent snatcher, Lucius walked up to Draco putting a hand on his shoulder and I was infuriated with anger.

"What's that? Where'd you get that from?" She asked the snatcher who had the sword of Gryffindor in his hands, I needed a catch-up with the trio I was gone less than one fucking day.