○ 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙩 3

❝ 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 ❞
― 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

STINKY ❜

flashback

"you stink"

"i don't stink"

"you stink"

"i don't stink!" panda raged and he lied to the ground on his stomach, limbs spreaded.

"why are you treating me like an animal?" he pouted(?).

"because you're a panda" maki bluntly said.

"mustard leaf" toge said as maki looked at him.

"you smell like an animal. i keep telling you to take a bath, and you never do" said maki.

"i don't like getting wet. but unlike you guys, i don't sweat, and i febreze everyday. so i don't stink" panda defended himself.

flashback

"so, that's what happened" the megane said to the first year; megumi, nobara and y/n.

y/n was frowning for the whole time. she was shocked to hear this unexpected informations about her seniors. toge never take a bath? panda only use febreze?

"filthy morons" y/n grumbled silently.

"you guys try taking a whiff, even you, sakusa-san" maki glanced at the germaphobe.

nobara and megumi sniffed panda as y/n was doing her best to at least sniff her senior, a quick one would do. maki was amused at the germaphobe. megumi decided to be the first one to comment about it.

"doesn't really stink. sort of smells like the sun. y/n, what do you think?" he looked at his cru- friend.

"... i agree with your opinion, megumi. but he doesn't like getting wet, right? so i won't get near to him, even inumaki-senpai" y/n said.

'sunshine!' maki and nobara thought as they looked at the ravenette and the germaphobe.
__________________

..ye, my english teacher joked about my dislike; being the attention of people