Hes who?

"Y/n, that's our.. dad." Kaki mumbled out not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked on disbelief.

"Kaki we don't have a fucking dad, what are you talking about." I looked at him confused.

"Well obviously we fucking do, cause he's getting yelled at by our aunt right now." He sighed.

"But how-" I started saying.

"I was talking to him. And hina got mad at me cause he wanted to meet you and actually talk to you instead of hearing about you on the news or from me." He explained.

"How do you even know him? I'm so confused." I questioned putting my head in my hands.

"Y/n i knew him before you were born. He left right before you were born so you never got to see him. I only started talking to him a couple months ago." He said going into further detail.

"So why does he randomly want to appear out of no where now?"

"He wanted to meet you. To talk to you for once. I told him he could but hina got mad at me cause I didn't ask her. I'm so fucking stupid I should have asked-" he started saying, beating himself up for this.

"What no?! I wanna go meet him, like now." I demanded standing up from my bed and opening my door with force.

I ran down the stairs and opened the front door to hina and him talking.

"Go inside." She demanded me.

"No. I wanna talk to him hina. Please. Can we go inside and talk? It's so cold." I asked shivering by the front door.

She looked at him and then looked at me and sighed.

"Make this quick. I don't want him in my house." She mumbled.

I walked him in and we sat at the dining table.

I had no idea what to say I mean I was just meeting him after 16 years of not knowing he existed.

I looked down at the table trying not to make too much eye contact.

"Where have you been all these years?" I asked under my breathe.

My aunt was sitting right next to me to watch our conversation.

"Well I've been working and -" he started saying but I cut him off.

"Why did you leave when was born but stayed in Kaki's life for his childhood?" I cut him off trying to get straight to the point.

"I- I couldn't take care of 2 kids, i really wish I could have stayed in your-" he started saying making excuses.

"So you left mom to take care of us because you 'just couldn't'?" I asked with a strong tone.

"Why are you even back? To start drama? is it cause I'm becoming a hero? Cause I'm working with the number 2 hero and you want recognition after you saw me on the news?" I started getting asking more questions.

"What?! N -no it's nothing like that! I just wanted to meet my daughter! There's nothing to get mad about!" He said defensive.

"There's nothing to get mad about? You weren't here for 16 years and showed up out of no where at my front door. This is just to much for me right now." I mumbled getting overwhelmed and putting my head in my hands.

My aunt rubs my back trying to calm me down before my quirk activates by itself.

"I know I'm here out of no where, but please give me a chance?" He asked both me and hina.