CHAPTER 26 : JEALOUS OF JAMES

"Damn Ana" Sirius heard James said from a distance, he sat up from the bed and looked at the direction.

"Morning Snuffles" Diana said as she walked to the boy, checked the boys temperature.

"You're not as warm as last night, If you stay here for the day, you can attend dinner at the Great Hall tonight, and our Astronomy class", Diana said as she damper a cloth at his forehead.

"You can leave James, I already have an excuse" Diana said, and James let the two of them.

Sirius was looking at Diana who was running a hand at his hair, and to say that he loves it is an understatement.

"Stop playing with my hair" Sirius said pouting.

"Stop it, I know you love it" Diana said and Sirius smiled at her.

"Sirius" She called and Sirius hummed in response.

"Remember what I said?" Diana said as she played with Sirius' hair ones more.

"Which one love?" He said and stirred so he was looking Diana at the eye.

"The one about seventh year" She said as she layed her head at the bed still playing with the boy's hair.

"W-why?" Sirius stammered, as he raised Diana's chin, so he can look her in the eye ones more.

"Remember detention with McGo-"

"I get it, you like James, you could've told me earlier you can leave, Lupin" Sirius said as he pulled the covers.

"Si-"

"Shut it Lupin, you could've told me, now leave me alone" Sirius spat, he heard Diana sighed before standing up at the chair she was sitting at.

"Just so you know the tea that McGonagall gave us was delightful" Diana spat back, Sirius heard her shoes clicking in the floor until it stopped.

"And I do hope you read between the lines and, not jumping to conclusions Black", Diana said, now completely leaving The room.

"What have I done?" He asked himself as he looked at the door to the infirmary.

---

Diana made her way to her dorm, and took everything she needs for her second class, it was a class that she truly loves, Defence Against The Dark Arts, it was a subject that she and Remus exceeds, and their Professor, Professor Prince couldn't be more greatfull to have the two, as his students.

"Why are you here?" James and Remus said in unison, and just by looking at her crestfallen mood, the two assumed something bad happened at the infirmary.

"I thought you're excused" Marlene said as she sat down beside the girl.

Alice, and Lily just arrived and sat down beside her as well, it was obvious that something did happen.

"Peter, check on Sirius at the infirmary" James ordered and Peter nodded before heading out.

"Ah! I see two of my favourite students are here!" Professor Prince beamed, at this Diana looked up and mustered a small smile.

"Good day to you lot, as you know this year all of your classes will be in N.E.W.T.S level, in other words it will be more difficult" The Professor spoke and most of the students in the room groaned, Prince Chuckled and looked at them.

"Now be happy, that you'll only be reading today, we'll have a practical lesson in our next meeting for know, read what an Inferius is, after that read page fifteen and read about Dementors, am I understood?" The Professor stated and the class nodded at him.