Chapter 3

Tysm for a hundred reads!
Sophie's POV

    "Um, how's she gonna give birth..?" Sophie asked, feeling REALLY uncomfortable. She, Biana and Linh had gathered at Fitz's and the chandeliers house. The rest of the men had gone out for a few 'drinks' but Sophie knew they were freaking out about Fitz, and Marella had joined in too, whispering to Sophie that she would throw up if she stayed.

Fitz was breathing heavily behind Sophie's neck. Sophie turned around to face him. He grinned sheepishly.
"Sorry. I'm really nervous and stuff." he explained.

Sophie sighed. "Here, let me try to calm you down." she opened her mind to Fitz's and tried to go to his emotional centre. Meanwhile, loud blaring thoughts from Fitz entered her mind.

Sophie stumbled back a few steps when one memory invaded her mind.

"Y-you-I-the chandelier can think?" she spluttered, looking at Fitz, then the chandelier. Biana's eyes widened, and Linh stifled a scream. Sophie shuddered.

Without hesitation, she read the chandeliers thoughts.

Chandy's POV

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lalalalalalalalala babyyyyy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Fitz daddy

Back to Sophie's POV

Sophie fixed a look on Fitz.
"Hi. Bye." she whispered, took off her gloves, held Biana and Linh's hand, and the three vanished, running out the door and looking for the rest.

s o r r y  for the short chapter hehe:)