~you don't like tea~

Technoblade, Dream, and Wilbur had made it inside a small but after the two younger boys who had already made it to Tommy's room and most likely playing with Tommy's fake swords.

"Well, I ought to go talk to dad," Wilbur gave an oh-so-obvious wink at his brother "ill let you boys have some time alone" Wilbur walked out and the pair heard a very distant "USE PROTECTION!" echoing off the castle halls. techno had his head in his hands and a small blush on his cheeks due to his brother's lack of manors. 

"your brother..." Dream sighed softly, the word brother bouncing off the walls of his head. Techno was lucky. Techno had made it off the streets. Techno got a family, a brother. Technoblade was king. His small, scrawny, cry-baby friend was a king. a soft smile, sad smile crept onto his face, unknown to Techno- who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts as well. Dream? well, the small blonde that went by clay at the time hadn't been so lucky.

"ah! uh, tea?" Techno shot up, breaking the masked man from his thoughts as well "wait you don't like tea um-" the lanky man stumbled over himself trying to think of an alternative so suddenly. 

"Wait- calm down. what did you just say?" Dream asked the king who gave him a funny look. 

"what do you mean? I said you didn't like tea..?" the shorter replied 

"Ha! so you do remember you sneaky shit!" Dream shot up and pointed at techno- who was shocked at the sudden name-calling

"Clay what?" Techno asked, the name leaving a small blush covering dreams cheeks 

"When we were 8 you gave me a cup of tea and when I told you I didn't like tea you said, and I quote 'Clay, I don't care and to be honest I'll never remember that. just drink it!'"  Dreams freaky memory coming in clutch. 

"I remember more than you think I do, Clay." the king replied

___________a/n___________

ah, sorry for late update again all :/ 

anyways hope you lot enjoy this chapter 

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND IM PLATONICLY MARRYING ALL OF YOU!

word count: 369