3. The elevator (Waiting again)

Before answering the question Lisa got up from the floor, but the girl seemed to get more anxious and scared, "Don't worry Miss CEO, I'm just gonna push the emergency button, so the staff knows we are trapped here, it seems I don't have any signal on my phone, and we are in the middle of the building, here take my phone, don't be scared, good I have enough battery" she almost told  to herself, "Is it ok Miss?", the CEO nodded, and Lisa hurried up to push the button, the intercom got activated and she heard a voice but it wasn't clear, "Sir, the elevator got stuck, one of the chiefs and me are trapped here", she heard a man all scared "Miss don't worry, tell to CEO Kim we will fix it as soon as possible but... We think it may take at least 2 hours", Lisa sighed "It's ok sir, just make sure to don't leave us here all night ok?", The man chuckled nervously.

Jennie was mad, how come she was gonna wait for 2 hours with this girl, an stranger, and not just that, she was an annoying stranger that even dared to defy her, she tried to act cool, and got up from the floor.

Lisa turned around, she started to get all the papers and folders that got scattered on the floor and tried to order them, Jennie was just looking at her, Lisa put the papers close to her things and went back to the place where she was sitting before, "Come on, sit again, we will be here for a long time  at least 2 hours", Jennie was really annoyed, but Lisa was right, so she went back to sit again, she didn't have another option, darkness usually gave her anxiety, even more if it was in a narrow space.

Jennie looked at the girl, she noticed her face was beautiful, like a human Barbie doll, small round nose, plump lips, big brown eyes, perfect eyebrows, long lashes, "It's rude to stare at people Miss CEO", Jennie felt her cheeks burning, and turned her head to the other side, after a few minutes, she looked back at the girl when she talked to her again.

Lisa sat by her side "So miss CEO I'm gonna answer to your question, I came here to get an interview, but the person that was in charge forgot about me, I waited since early, there were many people, like many, and when it was finally my turn the assistant took me to this meeting room, she told me to wait a minute but more than an hour passed, and I just decided to leave for good, I guess that's when we met in front of the elevator".

Jennie kept staring at Lisa thinking about what she just said, and she saw how her features saddened, she got so sad answering this, she probably had all her hopes up for the interview, and it was  true, Lisa really thought she had a chance to get the job, she was the last one on the list.

Jennie felt really bad, it's not like she doesn't have feelings, even if people think she is a heartless bitch, she just doesn't like to feel vulnerable and the thing is she was the one that was gonna interview the girl, but she decided to do another things instead, she had an awful day, all the people that were there for the job were incompetent, so she just got annoyed and told to her assistant to leave early.

She thought she could work for a couple of minutes, she didn't realize time passed really fast and when she saw the time, she suddenly remembered about the last interview, she went running to the meeting room, but nobody was there.

She went back to her office to get her things and some files to check them after dinner, and that's when she saw nobody was around there and got scared, people always thought about her as an independent, strong woman, but everything was dark, not a single light was lit on the whole place, that's why she told to the girl inside the elevator to hold the door for her, that's the only light she could see around and darkness was one of her phobias.

After listening to her story, she really felt guilty, she usually doesn't feel that way so she started thinking about this whole mess Jennie what did you do? I should learn to manage my bad temper, after all I did to this girl, and she still talks to me like if we knew each other from a long time already, like if we were friends, she thought for a while, and just couldn't help it, Jennie was feeling really bad, a first she must say, she was lost in her thoughts when Lisa talked again, "So miss CEO, why were you running huh?"