SOOOOO, no School?

The girl let out a scoff as she stared at her Phone

Bitch, please. Who do you think you're talking about? Three my ass

Bitch, I am a 10 Million🙄✋

He getting real bold since I've been out of School😒

JointsJohnson

Fuck you, I dont have to explain shit to you

Clearly the brains weren't passed down to you when you were born

JointJohnson

I dont need this level of disrespect

Do you know who I am

Uuuhhh, Tom Cruz?

Wait, no, he didnt say that line

JointJohnson

Explain to me why we have each others numbers

Idl

*idk

JointJohnson

Can't even fuxing spell, dumbass

*fucking

A knock was made on the door. She looked over to it, seeing Azusa walk in with a little box. The girl tilted her head as he came over "We were...Told...That Today is..."

The door was pushed open as the blonde and brunette ran in, Kou with a smile and Yuma with another box of his own

"Your Birthday!"

(Y/n) gaped at them before she tilted her head "Today's my Birthday?" A sigh was heard as the oldest stepped inside "How does one forget their date of birth" The girl shrugged "Eh, it just happens. Like, when I forget I have two different Socks on or that I have my Phone in my hand when I'm searching for it"

Azusa sat his box down, scooting it over to her as she sat on her bed. She 'aww'd' and lift it up, tearing off the the wrapping carefully. She didn't want to throw it off like an Animal, this was Azusa. Even the wrapping matters when it comes to him.

She opened the small box before gasping and lifting it up. It was a Pig. Not a real one, a stuffed one. It was too cute! She pulled the boy into a hug, rubbing her cheek on his "Aww! Thank you Cinnabun! You're so sweet!" Azusa closed his eyes, a small smile coming to his face "You're...Welcome.."

"Pffft, so what? It's just a Pig. Here"

(Y/n) glared at Kou "Jealous bitch.." Kou gaped at her while she unwrapped his present, making sure to tear his wrapping to pieces. She tilted her head and lift up another object. It was one of those toy remote controlled cars for Barbie dolls.