23

After Kusuo walks you home from school, you quickly go to your closet and look for something suitable to wear for your date. Although knowing that Kusuo probably could care less what you end up wearing you still want to look nice for such an important occasion. After must contemplation you decide on a light blue skirt that stops a few inches above the knee and a cute cream sweater. You do your hair up in its usual style and decide on wearing light makeup. Just as you're finishing up your makeup with some Chapstick, you hear a knock on the door. You quickly run to your vanity and spritz yourself with some perfume before grabbing your bag and heading towards the door. You open it quickly to reveal Kusuo wearing slacks, a dress shirt, and a dark green crew neck sweater pulled over. You smile at him.

"Hey! Let me put on my shoes," you say before leaving the door open, you quickly slip on your white sneakers and head out.

'You look nice,' he telepathically says while looking over at me. I feel my face start to get hot so I look down at my shoes.

"Thank you," I say while pushing some hair behind my ear.

+++++

Your POV

We walk for a while until we get to the restaurant and he opens the door for me, which was so sweet. We get led to a table and when we sit down we both look at the menu.

We order our food and talk about the movie we are going to see and then when we get our food we eat in comfortable silence. It sounds like it was awkward but it was really nice. I don't have to constantly be talking and forcing myself to keep the conversation going. With Kusuo I can be myself and simply enjoying his company is enough for me.

After eating, and a lot of insistence by me that I can pay for myself, Kusuo pays for both of us and we begin our walk to the movie theater. I grab onto Kusuo's arm and he looks down at me so I give him a toothy smile to which he looks away quickly. As we walk I look up at the sky, the sun is starting to set and I look at the changing colors; the oranges, pinks, and purples, it really is beautiful out. I feel eyes on me and turn my head to see Kusuo staring at me, so I stick my tongue out at him to which he rolls his eyes. We walk into the theater and get our tickets (I paid for these this time) and as we are waiting in line for the snacks, I feel Kusuo tense up, and before I can ask what the problem is, a hand falls on his shoulder and I look over to see Nendou.

"Hey, guys! Are you seeing the new movie too?" He booms while looking at us excitedly. I drop my hands from around Kusuo's arm and face Nendou.

"Um yeah, we are," I say hesitantly while looking over at Kusuo who looks very annoyed.

"Awesome we can watch it with you guys," Nendou says and Kusuo and I share a look.

"We?" I ask.

"Yeah! Kaido and that new kid, Aren," he says while looking around. "They said they would meet me here." Seconds later, Kaido and the new purpled-haired kid with glasses make their appearance beside Nendou.

"Hi, I'm Aren." He says and puts out his hand.

"L/n y/n," I say and shake his hand, he gives me a polite little smile before dropping his hand. He looks normal but for some reason, I pick up some gangster or fighter vibes. At the moment, I decide to ignore my thoughts about him to focus on Kusuo, who looks very peeved.

"Let's go!" Nendou says as he walks off towards the theater. Kusuo sighs next to me, obviously irritated to see people from school here especially these guys. Even if we told these guys it's a date, they probably would still insist on sitting with us so, in the end, there basically was no escape.