How dramatic

"What the hell? Lavender it must've been a mistake." Ron said, surprisingly calmly as he turned the corner, to the gryfindor corridor.

"It's a bloody love potion, a mistake would've been much more noticeable." You snapped back, chasing him up the stairs, trying to grab him.

"Stop! I don't want one of my best friends dating someone who practically drugged me!" Ron shouted, finally at the fat lady painting.

The fat lady giggled, recognizing you three and let you in without a password. She was a real git sometimes.

"Ron, I won't do anything, I don't even know why that happened I..I hate her!" Lavender said reluctantly, her pupils becoming wide.

"You hate me?" Parvati said in a whimpering, pitiful voice.

Lavender turned, her fluffy hair billowing to her shoulders. She sat where she was for a second, and Ron threw you a glance that had a sort of 'I swear' look.

"Why wouldn't I? You drugged my best friend, and you tried to take her boyfriend. I have every right don't I?"

"You didn't tell them did you?" Parvati questioned, curling her lips, and crossing her arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about" lavender said. Immediately you could see something click in her eyes, regret, possibly something else.

"Wow."Parvati  pushed past you and lavender and walked briskly up the stairs, and into her room.

"What was that?" Ron asked angrily, scrunching his nose as he does when he's angry.

"I- I don't know. She's barking I swear." Lavender said, starting to scratch the back of her neck. "Truly, I don't know."

You looked at Ron, and tugged at the back of his robes, and he stopped prodding. You were curious, obviously but whatever it was, it was clearly none of your business. Lavender will tell you when she's ready.

Right?

******

"Wake up you're late!"  Hermione shouted at you as she shook your body, in the process knocking off your satin covers.

"What time?!" You shouted, burying your head back into your pillow.

"7:53."

"What?!" You shouted, shooting out of bed and going straight to the closet where you threw on your extra robe by accident, which was a size too large, but you couldn't care less. "We have to go down two floors to breakfast!"

Hermione just stared at you getting dressed, and pressed her tongue against her cheek in slight satisfaction.

"I'm not an alarm clock. Grab your shoes you can put them on in the hall."

You grabbed your flat shoes at the same time as slipping on your white tights, and walked down the girls dorm corridor.

"Lavender, why didn't you just tell them? I can't pretend much longer!" You heard coming from dorm 7.

You looked back, fighting the urge to listen.

Oh the things you would do to listen, and get dirt on Parvati.

No. Privacy.

You hopped on one leg putting on one shoe at a time, and then made your way down the stairs and out the common, to the great hall.