31

IMPORTANT: it's gonna get steamy, if you're a minor please don't interact. This is for the story and isn't necessary to be exposed to so young.
The smut starts after the '+++++'. Also, I don't promote or support underage drinking, this is a story that is fiction.

Your POV

After a relaxing and fun day at the beach, we walk back to the hotel to get ready for the party. I choose to wear a one-shoulder black top paired with a cute floral skirt that stopped about the knee. While Chiyo helped style my hair, I applied some makeup. Once we're all ready, we meet the boys in the lobby and head back down to the beach. We could see the fire before we even made it to the sand, the flames had to be at least 10 feet tall, it was crazy.

"Wow!" Chiyo exclaims, "Look at the fire!"

People continued to add logs to the ever-growing centerpiece. They danced, drank, and talked while standing around the large display. I held onto Kusuo's arm as we all moved through the crowd. I felt my excitement grow by the second the more time I spend observing all the relaxed and happy faces of the other partygoers. There's music emanating from two large speakers and it makes my head pound, but in a good way.

"Those dudes are playing beer pong in the sand, I'm gonna head over there," Hairo says and saunters off to join, Nendou and Aren following close behind. Teruhashi gets engulfed in a crowd of guys but it looks like she doesn't mind. I look over at the fire when it makes a loud cracking noise, people hoot and holler at the sound, and I feel the heat of the fire even though I'm several yards away.

Kaido points out coolers filled with alcoholic drinks and guides Chiyo over to them. I follow with Kusuo and he hands me a whiteclaw and grabs water for himself.

"You're not going to drink?" I ask him, letting go of his arm to now pop open the can.

'I said I had to make sure you don't do anything stupid so I'll stick to water.'

I take a long sip of my drink and decide to ignore his jab. "Okay, but I'll be fine. I don't want you not to have fun."

Aiura pops out of nowhere and grabs my hand. "Dance with me!" She shouts over the music, I look back at Kusuo, knowing that he'd probably hate to be left alone surrounded by random people.

'It's fine. Go have fun,' he says. I still hesitate, I want to go but I feel too bad.

"Go." Ku chuckles, seeing my obvious resistance. "I'll be okay" Aiura starts to pull me away and I grin at him.

"Let me know if you need anything!" I yell after I kiss him quickly on the cheek. Aiura pulls me away and through the crowd so we are closer to the music. We dance for a bit, having a blast. It feels good to unwind and just let loose. Bodies of random people bump against us but I don't care. Being able to finally have a chance to breathe after being crammed with homework and stress really makes one feel good.

"I'm going to go get another drink! Want anything?" Aiura says as she taps my arm.

"Sure, I'll come with," I respond now feeling a little hot from all the dancing. We walk back over to coolers that are open revealing a large variety of drinks. I grab Mike's hard lemonade, twist it open, and take a large gulp of it.

"Solid choice," Aiura says, grabbing a beer. We both stand off to the side and talk for a bit when two guys make their way over to us.

"What are two beautiful ladies like you doing all alone?" One of them asks and before I can tell them to leave, Aiura cuts in.

"We're having a good time, that is until you showed up," Aiura states bluntly. "Move along. Not interested." I'm speechless at her outburst and the boys widen their eyes in shock.