ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sounds of my newborn son crying. I had just given birth to him 3 weeks ago and it felt like i was doing everything alone

Yet I have a whole wife.

I got up walking over to his bassinet and picked him up.

Its hard breastfeeding and taking care of him by myself.

Megan is the Chief of PD and she begged me to have a baby. Like literally until I finally gave in.

Just for me to have him and her not be around. All she does is work. She leaves when we sleep and comes home when we sleep.

They gave her a maternity leave and she didn't even fucking take it.

I proceeded to pick up Weston and rocked him.

He stopped crying and I took him over to change his diaper and clothes.

We don't leave the house but I still like to dress him up for pictures.

"You hungry buttbutt?" I said to him before pulling out my nipple and latching him on

This shit liquid gold forreal.

My Bestfriend GiGi called literally right as I latched him on.

"Good morning bitch. where my godson?"
"right here eating," I said putting the camera on him.

"and let me guess, megan ass at work right? Its been three fuckin weeks and that bitch aint did shit for you or that baby"
"Gianna!"
"Nah fuck that. imma pay her a visit at work today. Dont worry best friend cause she got you fucked up," she said putting the phone on the counter and brushing her hair.

"gigi dont go to her job, please. I don't need any drama."
"See..If it wasn't for you. I woulda been beat her ass. She begged you to have that baby and not even there."
"I know."
"And I know you have PPD. I can see it all over you and her not being there doesnt help. How About I come stay for a few days. Just help you friend. You doin all this alone and this yo first time."
"No gigi, you dont have to do that."
"Its either I come or Megan get her shit together. Dont worry, Imma talk to you later. Give weston a kiss for me. I love You y/n/n"
"I love you too crazy girl. byee"
"bye hoe"

Megan POV

"Did you get him?"
"No I didnt Chief."
"Cmon Cruz, You and Jones was supposed to go in and get him. You had the warrant. The Play was perfect."
"He got tipped off."
"HOW?"
"We dont know"
"Find out Cruz, get out my office."

I took off my hat and put it on my desk. Today we was supposed to get this bastard in jail. And somebody had to ruin it.

Now I gotta figure out a Plan B.