Brandon & Clyde - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N and Niragi are partners in crime. So when he goes missing, Niragi starts to worry if he'll ever show up again.

*Niragi's POV*

Our name was known by all at The Beach. We are the best of the best. No one ever dared to oppose us. They knew we were powerful.

We practically ran this fucking place. I was one of the higher ups so I could get away with more than the average person.

We started out pretty small, but as time went on we grew. We have over twenty members.

But, only four of us truly ran the show. Aguni, Last Boss, Y/N, and myself.

Granted Y/N was more of my right hand than an actual leader. We had been friends before the Borderlands so I liked having him around.

Though having him around could get tiring, I soon found out that I had a soft spot for him. I was unsure of how I wanted to tell him about it. Since I had an image to keep.

I kind of didn't want to tell him. Y/N always came off as so cold and unfeeling. Almost like Chishiya, which was fucking annoying at times. I was a bit scared to even attempt to explain my feelings to him.

*Flashback*

Come on, it can't be that hard. Just fucking tell him that you're fucking weak for him. He'll understand right? What if he's against the idea?

What if he fucking laughs at you? Y/N doesn't laugh does he? God why is this so fucking stressful?! "Niragi wake the fuck up."

I looked behind me at Y/N, who was sitting on the couch in my room. "Sorry Y/N." He gave me a confused look. "You good? You seem off your game.

Thought I lost you there for a second." I just gave him my usual smile. "I'm fine. Just thinking. Guess I just got caught up in my thoughts."

We both turned away from each other and just carried on as if nothing happened.

But the awkward tension in the room was making my stomach churn. Hell, it was pretty much choking me. I got up from my spot on the bed and turned off the TV.

"Hey! I was fucking watching that! Turn it back on!" Y/N yelled at me in protest. I just sighed. "In a second." Y/N jumped up from the couch and suddenly tackled me.

"No, now." Y/N and I stumbled back as he continued to try and reach for the remote that I was holding over my head.

I suddenly tripped over a stray shoe in the middle of the floor and fell, taking Y/N down with me. I groaned in pain due to my head hitting the floor with such force.

My ears were ringing. "Hey Niragi, are you okay?" Y/N's voice sounded so muffled. I slowly nodded, afraid to make my current headache worse. I opened my eye slowly to see Y/N sitting on top of me.

His legs were gently wrapped around my waist. I had to admit, it was kind of hot.

He lowered himself so that his head was resting against my chest. "So what did you want to tell me before we fell over?" "Oh...that."

Y/N just rolled his eyes at me. "Yes. That. What was it? Spit it out." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I wanted to tell you that.." I trailed off. "Go on Niragi."

I inhaled deeply. "Y/N I really like you. I like you romantically. I want to be with you. I want you to be by my side. I never want you to leave me."

Y/N didn't say anything. He just stared at me. Suddenly a smile broke out across his face. He even laughed.

I'd never heard him laugh or seen him smile before. He always acted so tough at school since he was trying to protect me most of the time. It was the cutest thing ever. I felt my heart pick up pace. I couldn't help but smile and laugh along side Y/N.