5

C h a p t e r : 5
_____________________

Yeonjun said nothing as he walked Seri home

Yeonjun said nothing as he walked Seri home. The girl was quiet as they walked home.

He occasionally squeezed her hands. But it was there , the sadness and pain lingering in the air.

" Seri ? Will you be fine ?". Yeonjun asked. He was extremely disappointed in Seyeon and hyunjin. And he couldn't even imagine what seri might be feeling.

" Yeah...I'll be fine..". She replied Softly. Her throat pained when she tried talking.

Yeonjun simply looked at her as she lead him into her living room.

" So you are just going to stay quiet? ". Yeonjun slowly asked.

Seri wordlessly nodded making Yeonjun frustrated.

why did she have to be so nice. Why couldn't she just be so Forgiving?

Why couldn't she just take revenge? Even if it pained her , at least they would know what she felt when she saw them lock lips .

And Hyunjin and Seyeon.

Seri stood up and said " I'm going to bed , are you staying over ?".

Yeonjun clicked his tongue " No , My brothers calling me , Ill be here tomorrow morning first thing itself ".

Seri hummed and walked up. Taking a shower , she sat on her bed.

Pure sadness and despair filled her as tears flowed out of her eyes. She lied down as She felt suffocated.

Why ?

Didn't they love her ? Wasn't she enough? Wasn't she Beautiful enough? .

Is that why they made her wear caps and masks because they were embarrassed of her.

Seri gulped and by now small whimpers left her mouth as She tried calming down.

But every time she tried calming down , the image of them casually kissing the girls.

Hyunjin? Seyeon? They knew about it so why?

Her thoughts were interrupted when the phone rang.

" hello Pearl ". The voice spoke. A voice that made her all giddy and feel the damn zoo. She felt disgusted.

She felt nothing yet she knew she loved him and she hated it .

" Hey Yangyang? What's up ?". She spoke brightly.

" Oh nothing just at home ".

" where were you earlier? ". She asked casually as she recored the call.

" huh..i was..um..home yes home ".

Liar

" oh okay ".

" We miss you so much pearl " he said for the others.

How many more lies will you feed me ?

" We'll see each other tomorrow ".Seri said as she bid bye.

Throwing her phone , she felt more horrible. She felt so....

Cheated?

She saw Renjun holding a girls waist and god no space existed between them.

Standing up, she walked towards the bathroom, opening the shelves, she found the bottle of pills she was looking for.

Taking one of them , she swallowed it and murmerd to herself.

" i don't like taking Revenge ".she said firmly as she placed the bottle back in. Shuffling around the room , she felt the pill kick in.

She wasn't the type to take revenge just like that.

Lying down , a smile came on her face before her eyes closed.

" Ill call it Returning the favor ".

_____________________

Yeonjun walked back the same way just to see if they were there.

He scoffed when he saw them , the glass windows showed every thing as Yeonjun wanted to just walk in their and punch them all.

" Whats up with you looking so frustrated? ". A voice spoke up beside him making him jolt.

" oh..minho hyung ".

Minho grinned and looked around " So .... you waiting for someone? ".

" nope , rather spying on someone". He said as he started walking. Minho shrugged but followed him.

" so how's seri ? Key saw her but i didn't get to see her yet ".

" Seri was fine until today ".

Minho sighed " Let me guess, you saw her soulmates with a bunch of other ladies ?".

He hummed as minho commented " Well damn..call us if you need us tp punch someone ".

Yeonjun laughed and nudged his elder brother.

" Forgot about that , lets talk about you Hyung ".

Minho grinned and pulled Yeonjun towards him and slung his arm around his shoulder.

" Bro to bro talk? ".minho asked

" Bro to bro talk ". Yeonjun confirmed.

________________

I'll try to update twice today but no promises.

N e ways you'll said stay quiet and endure it? She will .
But then for the others satisfaction and mine also i will write Her taking Revenge due to the pain.