Chapter 52: Doctor Strange

2 Hours Earlier

"Okay, so... what is our plan? Because I feel like we're all gonna get finessed." Ryan looked over to (Y/N) as the team began to move into Scotland.

"The plan is, if you see aliens then you're supposed to beat their asses. And also kill Vision if you can. He kidnapped my woman, he can't be allowed to live." (Y/N) said the last part in a joking tone. At least they hoped he was joking.

"Honestly. Why do you humans care so much for women?" Loki furrowed his brows.

"Didn't Thor date a woman before?" (Y/N) looked at him with an bemused look. Loki was about to respond, but nothing came out. He had absolutely no way to reply to that, because it was true.

"Not all of us are asexual like you, Loki." Link muttered. Pietro patted his shoulder, a small snicker leaving his voice. The sound of sparks behind them made the five stop. Turning around, they saw some sort of fire portal opening, leading to... New York?

"(Y/N) (L/N). I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." Strange exited his sling ring portal, searching through the group and settling his eyes on the one he was looking for. All of the men besides (Y/N) just stared at Strange. Considering they'd never seen a wizard before, it was an acceptable response. (Y/N) wasn't bothered because of the amount of shit he'd been through in the last few months.

"Oh, uh, welcome back, by the way." Strange knew he'd just got back to Earth after a long while.

"Sorry, are you mixing me up with someone else? I'm kind of in the middle of something." (Y/N) shook his head, about to turn and keep walking.

"We need your help. The Infinity Stones are in peril." Strange told him. (Y/N) stopped immediately, locking eyes with Strange as he realised they both were having the same problem. "It wouldn't be overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"I know that. Just what do you think I'm doing right now?" (Y/N) went back to his attitude of not caring what Strange had to say. He wanted to get to Vision and make sure that stone in specific was safe. He wasn't about to risk Wanda getting hurt, too.

Strange sighed, turning and looking behind him through his portal. (Y/N) couldn't see who he was looking at until they walked out to stand besides the wizard.

"Hey, kid." Tony held his hands together, a feeling of happiness flooding both men as they saw each other again. (Y/N) bit his tongue, reminding himself of what happened in Siberia. But, he eventually looked down and scoffed at himself, deciding to then start moving towards the man, hugging him.

"Tony." (Y/N) let the name fall from his mouth. He retreated from Tony, turning back to the other four who were still watching.

"Ryan, take Link and Pietro to protect Vision. Loki, you're coming with me." He motioned for three of them to start moving and quickly. Ryan nodded to him, turning and starting to run in the other direction with the other two behind him. Loki looked confused as to why he was yet again being brought with (Y/N), but he shook his head and stepped forward.

There was a reprimanding glance on both Tony and Strange, not at all trusting Loki. Before either of them could point it out, (Y/N) swayed them off with a flick of his wrist.

"I already know. He's with me." (Y/N) informed them, but they were clearly and reasonably still unsure. Strange eventually shook his head, turning around and motioning for them to follow him back through the portal. The three walked in after him, now inside a very Victorian style building.