Chapter 19

"Like hell I will let you, Kim Taehyung."

The words had so much hate and anger in them that they made every single person present in the corridor of the Hospital, to turn their heads towards that person. As soon as they saw that the person was taking angry foot steps towards Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook immediately ran towards him and came in front of him to protect Taehyung from his wrath.

"Let me go! Let me fucking go! I will fucking—"

"Yoongi Hyung please, control yourself! We are in the Hospital—"

"No! Let me fucking go! Let go! I said leave me!!" The loud yelling from their second eldest scared all of them which made Jungkook to immediately run towards Taehyung to stand protectively in front of him while hiding him behind his back, which did not go unnoticed by Yoongi, which made him spit a hateful chuckle towards the direction of the two scared Maknaes.

"Oh! Look, Namjoon-ah, our Maknae is becoming responsible. Look, how he is protecting his precious lover. Look, how fucking adorable they both are looking in each other's arms. So fucking precious." Yoongi spited the words at the Maknae with eyes full of angry tears.

"H-Hyu—"

"Yes Jungkook? Is there something fucking left that you wanna say to us now?" Yoongi gritted through his teeth while giving a death glare to the Maknae.

"I-I am sorry, but we didn't knew t-that.. that this will happen. We didn't knew that J-Jimin will r-react like this after—" Jungkook stoped himself as soon as he realised what he was about to say in front of everyone. In front of his hyungs, so he immediately stopped himself, but Yoongi didn't let that happen.

"After What, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, with a provoking but bitter smile on his face, desperately wanting Maknae to spill the bitter truth in front of his Everyone.

"I... W-We.. I—"

"What Jungkook? You what?" This time, Namjoon was the one, who genuinely asked the Maknae about what is actually happening right now in their once loving and happy group.

On hearing the question coming from Namjoon's mouth, Jungkook wasn't able to stop himself. He had to answer his Namjoon Hyung's question. So he did.

"N-Namjoon Hyung, I-I will tell you everything but first you promise me t-that you will not get mad a-at me." Jungkook asked his Namjoon Hyung with glint of fear in his innocent bambi eyes which instantly melted Namjoon's heart.

"I can never. I can never be mad at you Jungkook-ah, I can never. You can tell me anything, without worrying about me being mad at you because this can never happen. So tell me the truth kookie-ah, what happened? What happened at the dorms. Tell me please, I need to know, kookie." Namjoon asked calmly while comforting the scared Maknae as he gave the Maknae an encouraging nod, which indeed encouraged the Maknae to speak but as soon as he opened his mouth, Taehyung stopped him.

"J-Jungkook no, p-please." Taehyung whispered behind Jungkook's back, feeling extremely ashamed while gripping his waist and pushing him back towards himself in the attempt to prevent the Maknae from speaking. But the action didn't went unnoticed by Yoongi and for the second time Yoongi felt the anger bubbling up inside himself, causing him to spit more harsh words towards the two Maknaes.

"Are you fucking ashamed now Taehyung? Are feeling ashamed? But why? Why now? Why not when you were busy spending your fucking quality time with 'him'? Why not when you were doing dirty with 'him' behind Jimin's back? Why not when you cheated on your best friend by courting the same person whom he has feelings for? Why not when Jimin told you about every fucking feeling he felt for 'him' but you still choose to back stab him. Why Taehyung, why? Why not when you were busy fucking Jun—"